Vaughn and Sydney?

Andy_dj

Cadet
I just watched "Free Agent" from season 2 and was thinking...Vaughn doesn't really love love Sydney. It seemed in that episode anyways that all he wanted was to get laid. Not even eat the nice dinner she prepared :lol:. I dunno...Vaughn just seems sort of a jerk to me -_- .

well, uh I gotta admit that pissed me off but then he did love her! you know how stupid posting this was! you are gonna get hurt so bad cuz vaughn addicts are very protective!

I noticed that :lol: but its just my opinion...I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way...or Am I :thinking: :lol:.

Andy said:
I noticed that :lol: but its just my opinion...I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way...or Am I :thinking: :lol:.
well I am just warning ya that you are in serious danger from all us S/V shippers! ;) Just kidding Dont worry I wont kill you! mabey :thinking:

oh! I wouldnt be that risky! You know Vaughns Gaurdian Angels would kill you same with all his addiction clubs!

What are Vaughns Guardian Angels?

Eh, most of them probably won't bother repyling...I wouldn't either if I were a S/V shipper lol :lol: :P.

Andy said:
What are Vaughns Guardian Angels?

Eh, most of them probably won't bother repyling...I wouldn't either if I were a S/V shipper lol :lol: :P.
Vaughns gaurdian angels Is an AA agency like team sark or the Irf

Are ya talking bout the dinner from Double Agent, when he says "you have an oven, we can reheat"? Cuz I thought that was kinda sexy. And its not like she didn't wanna "get laid" either. I think they were in love. But he changed after she died.

yeah he changed loads....i mean NINE MONTHS??? grr....that made me mad....but u just gotta look at him and... mmmm all is forgiven ;)

oohh...i gotta join Vaughns Guardian Angels!! hee hee!

cute_as_candy said:
yeah he changed loads....i mean NINE MONTHS??? grr....that made me mad....but u just gotta look at him and... mmmm all is forgiven ;)
yeah you cant stay mad to long!

I'm not even a s/v shipper but I think he loved her then...they had just been waiting so long to have sex...and he would never have forced her...

Yeah, sorry, but you were so asking for it from S/V shippers! They loved each other. To the point where they almost got killed a good many times. And the sexual tension was there since season one, you just knew sooner or later they would admit they were in love. So, no, i don't think that Vaughn just wanted to "get laid", they were, and still are, in love.

Back