Season 3 Vaughn and Sydney's Fate

it seems that vaughn's married to someone other than syd because of his reaction when he saw her...I think he would have been happier...rather than scared.

read my fanfic if you want to see what I think happens!

yeah he isnt married to syd!! its someone else!! but i have no clue who it could be!! but they belong together so i have a feeling everything will turn out fine in the end!!

How could Vaughn get married less than two years after Syd disappeared? it seems so unlike him. He wouldn't stop looking for her body, let alone date and get MARRIED!!

What! i didn't read that! when did jj say that!! This is just totally ruining my summer!!

I just had a crazy thought, tell me if this sounds strange, 'cause i am a little loopy, maybe the scar on syd's stomach is a patch up from sloane operating on her and he took some of her dna and made a double of her!
i know the cia destoryed the lab to do that , but what if he had a secret lab.... duhn duhn daa.... i told you i'm weird!

:blink: :lol:

i don't know if vaughn is married to someone else for sure :thinking: ..i mean jj has a way of twisting events together. He's probably making us think the obvious-that it's been 2 years and vaughn is married to someone else. But i guess we'll have to see what happens next season!

but i can't wait that long which is really gonna suck :angry:

Back