Season 5 Vaughn and the devil

So do you think that arvin thought of this as his plan all along. Having Lauren go in and marry Vaughn just like Irina did with Jack. Maybe Lauren brainwashed him into marrying her. Hopefully, we will see Vaughn finding out the truth and dumping Lauren and getting back with Sydney. Wouldn't it be nice for Syd and Vaughn to fight Lauren together. Just a thought. :redhair:

i would loooooooove to see sydney and lauren in a fight.

but i think it would kinda take away the excitement if they were fighting over vaughn, ya know? then again, if sydney found out that lauren betrayed vaughn, i'm sure she would be mighty po'd and wanna kick her heiney ;)

what if irina wanted lauren to marry vaughn????

note: this is a spectulation, i personally could see this happen but i would hate it.... please do not flame me, cuss me out, or cry over it, this is (i repeat) a speculation, please talk to JJ if you dont want this to happen....dont shoot the bearer of bad news, we all in our hearts want syd and vaughn to be together.....

That's not a bad thought that could definitely happen. I mean Irina is so unpredictable. Why would I cuss you out or whatever LOL. It's a good scenario :redhair:

Just a question: (Please everyone don't hate me for asking this) But if Lauren and Syd were in a fight who would win? I mean take into account that since we know Lauren is evil now, she must have had training and stuff. If they were in a fight, i hope Syd would win.

Sydney Obviously LOL :P Lauren may have had training but I bet since syd already hates Lauren a lot and if she found out Lauren was using Vaughn Syd would Seriously do some damage to Lauren and her Big Bird eyebrows :redhair:

I agree...Syd would so totally kick Laurne's butt (on an unrelated topic...my sis asked who would win, Syd or Buffy? I can't decide!). Remember...Syd can defeat men twice her size. She took down Allison (one of the best of the best) and she also bested Anna. Syd cannot be defeated!

As a sidenote, whatever happened to Anna? Did Syd kill her? They don't even mention K-directorate on the show anymore!

Now believe me I am the hugest ALIAS fan but in a fight with buffy and syd I would have to say Buffy. I was the hugest buffy fan for 7 years and watching all those episodes of kicking everyones butt I would have to say it would be close because syd does fight like slayer but I think buffy would win :redhair:

WOW those are some great discoveries..i definatly think lauren is the real Julia Thorne but...i dont think danny has any relation to Lauren...i mean that i little too much of a stretch dont you think?

Back