Season 2 VAUGHN~ARRESTED?

Probably chase him down with a Glock or a 9mm or something....I can see him running after Vaughn going, COME BACK HERE YOU SOB!! YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN AND I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU!! I'LL TORTURE YOU UNTIL I'M SO OUT OF WAYS, YOU'LL BE BEGGING ME TO KILL YOU!! And Vaughn is running for his life...LOL!

Yeah... that's what I think too!! However, I don't think that JJ would put that in the script... so... I don't think we'll get to see any good fighting action between Jack and Vaughn.

Do you think that anyone at the CIA saw what was on that camera that was hidden in Sydney's bedroom???
I hope that JAck doesn;t freack out! I think that it would be very funny to see, but poor VAughn! I hope that JAck doesn;t make a big deal out of it!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>please DO NOT REVEAL SPOILERS. Spoilers are meant for the spoiler section not ordinary links. Some people like the excitement of waiting to see what will happen, and spoilers ruin the fun, so please put spoilers in their proper area. </span>

If Jack saw the tape then Sydney and Vaughn would have probably change their indenities by now! I can imagine Jack getting all mad with his face all red. Nobody wants to make Jack mad. nah ah.

:rolleyes: In my fanfiction Gotcha Opus 2, Part 1 Jack tells Irina toasting Sydney,"To our daughter, she doesn't need us anymore!"
:rolleyes: For Petes sake, fans, Sydney by my count is 27 going on 28. Why would Jack get mad at his adult daughter who can certainly fall in love and etc., etc.?? She's not a teenager anymore! ^_^

It'll all be cleared up in the ep and after Irena's escape they'll feel stupid that they weren't researching her more closely and plus they'll need all their best agents to help catch Sloane and Irena. Plus he's just to hot to be forced to wear prison orange all the time.

And to the video tape thing, I think Jack's too busy with the whole Irena thing to be too pissed off with Vaughn and I think Vaughn could take him in a fight, but it's not always a good thing to beat up your girlfriend's father! And to Jack it's not always a good thing to beat up your daughter's boyfriend. Ends badly either way.

I don't think that Weiss saw the tape, i think the reason he looked so weird when he told Sydney was because he GUESSED what had happened, ya know? Besides, i don't know this for sure, but didn't he say that they hadn't been able to watch the videos yet, but that they wouls be able to soon? i don't know, maybe i just dreamed that, haha...anyway, i think that Vaughn will be taken in for questioning and SO will Syd, as his accomplice...remember? Yeager said that if she told Vaughn, she could be charged as an accomlice? anyway, thats just my view on things, but i guess we'll find out..TOMORROW!! i am couting down the minutes, I CAN"T WAIT! (i am having a party! cuz i am on spring break!)

I don't think that Weiss saw the tape, i think the reason he looked so weird when he told Sydney was because he GUESSED what had happened, ya know? Besides, i don't know this for sure, but didn't he say that they hadn't been able to watch the videos yet, but that they wouls be able to soon? i don't know, maybe i just dreamed that, haha...anyway, i think that Vaughn will be taken in for questioning and SO will Syd, as his accomplice...remember? Yeager said that if she told Vaughn, she could be charged as an accomlice? anyway, thats just my view on things, but i guess we'll find out..TOMORROW!! i am couting down the minutes, I CAN"T WAIT! (i am having a party! cuz i am on spring break!) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Back