Season 3 Vaughn became like Jack

K

kiper

Vaughn and Jack have something in common: they both ware married to women who betraed them and use them.
Jack was so in love with Irena and he didnt belive that she did to him and Sydney something like that so he became a very sad, tough and miserable man.

My question is: do you think the same will hapen to vaughn now that he found about lauren???

aaagh... if he does I'll wring his little neck!

Jack had an excuse. He was truly in love with Irina. Vaughn and Lauren have no chemistry! Their relationship at the moment is based on her father's death! That is NOT a stable base if you ask me. He had damn well better do something...

I think Vaughn will get tougher, more suspicious, and hopefully a better agent. As we saw from the preview, <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Vaughn wants revenge pretty strongly<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->, which might lead him to some personal development. Whether or not this development is good depends on how he handles the situation.

i don't think vaughn will become as bitter as jack because as we have discussed many times he is not in love with aluren in the same was as jack was with irina - sydney is to vaughn what irina was to jack - not lauren. - so the betrayal will be tinged with relief that he can return to his real love.

Jack and Irina had Sydney too, so there was more love to go around in the relationship. Vaughn and Lauren's whole relationship is based on a lie (like J/I's, but they had Sydney).

Vaughn will not become like Jack. He is a whole lot forgiving, he even is working for the CIA which inadvertiantly killed his dad. Vaughn will totatal get over Lauren

no!!!!!!!! because they both have syd - in differnet ways of corse
jack got all bitter and stuff and then syd was there kinda as a reminder of Irina and her evilness
but vaughn has syd to COMFORT him and then they get back to gether YAY happy ending!

Not really. Though their circumstances are superficially similar, there are a lot of differences in their situations, as I have already stated elsewhere. See my earlier post for my reasons why I think Vaughn and Jack are in very different boats in fact. Vaughn never spoke more truly than when he said, "and I am definitely not you." (or words to that effect)
;)

Oh, and BTW Jack's at least as forgiving as Vaughn is--he doesn't even regret having married Irina. He wasn't lying when he said that. He obviously still loves her, although he probably still won't admit to it. I'm sure that won't be true of Vaughn.
-_-

i think vaughns gonna take more of an "im gonna kick your ass" stance...ya know, do whatever he can to take lauren/the covanent down, kinda like what syd wanted with sd6 and her mother, and dixon with sloane and his kids.

Back