Season 5 Vaughn gettin married, a MISTAKE?

Ok i got this info from Aliasreserved! Victor Garber was on a radio station KLOS n he mentions somethin bout Vaughn being married n something bout Mellisa Georges character! ithink hes sayin that Vaughn might have made a mistake (WOOHOO) :D Read it n tell me what u think??

KLOS: Yeah, next week, two years, you’re right. [skip some station junk] You’re back at work, obviously, working on Alias. You guys are how far into the next season?

VG: We’re into our fourth episode already and there’s some big stuff coming up.

KLOS: Whathappenswhathappenswhathappenswhathappenswhathappens???

VG: [laughing] Gee, I didn’t think you’d ask me that! It picks up directly where it left off with this two-year gap in Sydney’s life and what occurred, so if you’re just tuning into Alias for the first time, it’s a great time to start because it retraces what happened during those two years.

KLOS: How cool. Victor, here’s the question I’ve been waiting all summer to ask you.

VG: Oh, this should be good...

KLOS: Did you know, as an actor who wasn’t involved in that scene, that that page had been written and that we were gonna find out that Sydney had been out for two years, or did you not know about it until after it was already on the air?

VG: Well no, actually, I knew, but only late in the...it sort of happened late as we were shooting; they said there’s going to be this real twist at the end and there were no pages out because they keep it very hidden. But I had gotten wind of it through Jennifer, because she tells me everything.

KLOS: Well, you’re a CIA agent too, let’s face it. They’ve got to trust you.

VG: Exactly. I am very good at getting information, I have to tell ya.

KLOS: [female voice]Well, he’s her dad... [male voice] That’s true...

VG: And I’m her dad, for God’s sake.

KLOS: [I think this is Kevin speaking] My wife, Donna, who loves you by the way, more than anyone in the world...

VG: Thank you very much, Donna.

KLOS: ...she’s obsessed. I mean this is not a joke, Victor, when I tell you that she bought...and I’m embarrassed to say this...but she owns VictorGarber.com, my wife does. [female voice laughs]

VG: I don’t even know what that is.

KLOS: It’s a website with your name, but has she put anything up, Bean? It’s not there...Just naked pictures of Victor; that’s the only thing we got up there right now...

VG: Well, you know, I only sent her those as a courtesy...[laughter]

KLOS: Well, that wasn’t even my point, to show you what a big fan she is. She owns VictorGarber.com, that tells you something, but she’s been walking around pissed all summer long because Vaughn went off and married somebody else. And I keep saying, Jennifer Garner’s character was gone for two years! What do you want him to do?

VG: Exactly! Exactly...

KLOS: And she says, aw true love, he should have waited...I’m like, how long is he supposed to wait? Apparently, that argument is going on all over the place. [the DJs were talking fast here, arguing whether two years was enough, drowning out Victor...]

VG: I truly believe this...when something tragic happens, you make decisions sometimes that aren’t always...rational. And that’s how I defend it.

KLOS: [female voice] So he made a mistake. I can live with that.

VG: I’ll tell ya something, you know, Melissa George, who plays Vaughn’s wife in the upcoming season, she is really appealing and it’s going to be really interesting to watch.
KLOS: No kidding! When’s the first episode?

VG: The end of September...the 28th, I think?

So what do u guys think? im hopin hes sayin that Vaughn made a mistake coz then i have a little faith that they will get back together!

All this stuff about Vaugh's marriage is the funniest ever!!! Thanks , JJ Abrams!!!

In Alias' begining Vaugh was praying for a girlfriend, then he and Syd get close slowly and in season 2 they were dating..now in season 3 Vaugh has not one but two women.... :D :lol: :lol: Vaugh is definitly a LUCKY guy! :cool: And I don't think he made a mistake...Syd was dead...and now she seems to be immortal, what a joke!!! ;)

See ya! :cool:

interesting thing I can't wait 2 c what happens maybe he did make a mistake and maybe he didn't here's a picture of MG okay it's my av but still hey

post-27-1062855894.jpg
thats what she looks like

i think this will make the show better, even though its as good as it gets. that pic you showed me its cool syd has a jeolous look aww bless, i havent heard anything about irina though whats going on there

Back