Season 5 Vaughn in epp "Horizon"

Did anyone see the NEXT TIME ON ALIAS and saw Syd in a electric-type chair, in a torture chamber-looking
room, and hypnosis wires on her head? And then while she was being hypnoed there was a scene w/ her and
Vaughn???? What're your thoughts on this??/
I think that the writters want to make it look like he's back, but really it's just a hypnotizded vision of her and
Vaughn.... I think that this episode, (Horizon) or should i say the preveiws, are very mis leading... I used to think that Vaughn was still alive, but honestly, i don't think they'll bring him back... Think about it: they would've brought him back by now.....

What'd you think???

Did anyone see the NEXT TIME ON ALIAS and saw Syd in a electric-type chair, in a torture chamber-looking
room, and hypnosis wires on her head? And then while she was being hypnoed there was a scene w/ her and
Vaughn???? What're your thoughts on this??/
I think that the writters want to make it look like he's back, but really it's just a hypnotizded vision of her and
Vaughn.... I think that this episode, (Horizon) or should i say the preveiws, are very mis leading... I used to think that Vaughn was still alive, but honestly, i don't think they'll bring him back... Think about it: they would've brought him back by now.....

What'd you think???

I'm pretty sure if MV wasn't in Australia right now filming a movie he probably would have been back alot sooner.

I have no clue.

Alias has done a pretty damn good job of confusing the hell outta me :blink:

That was one awesome preview! I am sad that this will be the last season. But I tell you I jumped off my couch and screamed when I saw Vaughn. I guess I held onto the hope that he couldn't be dead. I mean really no one ever dies on the show. Well except Lauren but I don't miss her! LOL I can't wait for the next show!

Vaughn is definitely dead. You can tell by the promo pictures and promo videos that it's all hypnosis, like 3.09: "Conscious". It'll be a cool episode, though. Can't wait!

I think Vaughn will be coming back for good, supposedly the ending of the episode is going to leave that option open. I don't know if anyone's read it yet, but on the chat transcript with Kristin (from E!), she said:

"I'm told Lena Olin is expected to return for "at least one [episode], maybe more." And my guess is it's going to happen for the show's 100th episode or, more likely, the grand finale. Meanwhile, I know something you don't know about a certain former love interest who is definitely...it's far too good to spill. When I mentioned to David Anders (Sark) last week that I knew this person was returning, he scoffed, "Well, where's the surprise in that, if you already know about it? What ever happened to the days when you didn't know if Diane was comin' back to Cheers or not? It's like, come on, man! Keep this thing in secrecy!" And seriously, have you seen his abs? How could I not obey?

Is there anyway to save Reunion, Kitchen Confidential and Michael Vaughn?
"I'd like to start a massive Save Reunion campaign. At the very least it should go to the WB, no? Send me ideas for what we can send to show our support: tvdiva@eonline.com. Sadly, I fear Kitchen may be a lost cause (the producers already have a new Fox deal), but I welcome any and all ideas! As for the last, hmmm, well, I'm not sure we need to, um, gee, I don't know. Let's wait on that one, 'kay?"

It sounds like he'll be back for good. I'm crossing my fingers!!!

Back