Vaughn in Heaven

thanx for reading! here's a short

CHAPTER TWO

Micheal found himself reappearing in Sydney’s bedroom. It was around noon, and nobody seemed to be home. He listened carefully and heard a faint voice speaking in the other room. Micheal realized it was Francie.
He crept around the corner and put his ear against the closed door of Francie’s room. He could tell that she was in the middle of having a phone call with somebody on her cell phone. Micheal listened very hard.
“Yes, Arvin! Irina did receive the instructions! Honestly, she said it wasn’t that hard to do. She came up with an alternate reason for killing young Vaughn, too. They were going to let her go more often, but now she’ll be stuck.” There was a pause, then- “I warned you, yes. I can see that. But I don’t see how your Rambaldi artifacts come into this… And you lost the firebomb, I know. Well, I’ll just have to wait.” There was a long pause, then- “Tonight? As you wish, Arvin. And tell Sark I love him. Bye.” And there was a beep as a cell phone turned off. Micheal was literally frozen in his position next to the door.

i am glad you are all so committed. if you read my chapter above, you will see why irina was so quick to kill vaughn. it was a bit not comprehendable before, but here you go... :jump:

thanx sooo much! i need the motivation...
coming soon....

PREVIEW:
"Vaughn?" Sydney gasped. "But-- you're dead..."
"Not right now Sydney, we have to get out of here!"
"But how?"
"Just run!"
"Okay! We can take my car. Let's go!"

here is chapter three! it's short, and the preview isn't in it because i'm not there yet, but here you go:

CHAPTER THREE

Micheal stayed frozen in one position until he heard Francie move towards the door. He crept away as fast as he could and went back into Sydney’s room. Francie seemed to be walking at leisure towards Sydney’s room, as well. Micheal looked frantically around for a place to hide. Then, he slid quickly under the bed. When Francie entered the room, he tried to make his breathing as soft as possible.

What Micheal didn’t see was Francie looking around the room and shrugging. Then she came in and put a new hidden camera in. She installed it in Sydney’s alarm clock. Micheal saw the alarm clock fall out of Francie’s hands and land on the floor. Francie bent over to pick it up in a way that seemed to last forever, but then she was gone.

Micheal slid back out from under the bed without getting in range of the clock. He slid right along next to the little table, and then stood up. To disarm the camera, he opened the back of the clock with ease and pulled out the wires that didn’t have anything to do with the clock. He could tell because the camera wires were red and unattached to the clock, while the clock wires were brown and attached. Once the camera was out, Micheal broke the delicate piece in half and stuffed in back under the bed.

He put the clock back together and sat down to wait.

freplica..haha..thats funny...okay...love the story..wouldn't think the vaughn dying would turn out to be such a good and funny story...keep writing!!

nice name! i know my stories are often very strange, but i like to be original. i find that going for the same storyline in every story is very boring and not very good, no matter what the context. so i try to make mine different! :smiley: :jump:

This story is great I started reading it today during shcool and then the bell rang before I could finish URRR! Very good story! keep going!

Kelli

here is the next part

CHAPTER FOUR

It was a long time before Sydney arrived home. That gave Micheal time to think about what he had overheard. Obviously, there was something wrong with Francie. She was in league with Sloane. And whatever was going to happen tonight couldn’t be good. So Micheal came up with a plan.
Eventually Sydney arrived home. She had a short conversation with Francie in the kitchen, and then Will got home. They all had a short conversation together, and then Sydney headed for her room. Micheal stood where the door would open up to so that he wasn’t visible from the hallway. Sydney opened and shut the door without turning to face Micheal. She did a few things then happened to glance that way. She gasped. Micheal ran forward to quiet her. Sydney looked as though she was going to say something, so Micheal kissed her. That kept her quiet. When they broke away, Micheal put a finger to his throat and drew it across. Sydney nodded.
“But how?” she whispered.
“Sydney, we have to leave now.” Micheal whispered back.
“But you-“
“Ssh, later.”
“Okay, let’s go.”

Back