Vaughn in Heaven

please writ emore now, not soon! lol, just kidding. This is a really good story, I hope the next chapter is posted soon! Can't wait for the 'lovey dovey' part, ;)

hey, very very good! why did vaughn draw his finger across his throat at Sydney though? :blink: I'm slow, you'll have to excuse me. ;)

Rachel

here is... umm, lovey-dovey

CHAPTER FIVE

Sydney distracted Francie while Micheal slipped out. She dropped an excuse about “meeting a client for dinner” and scooted out the door after Micheal. Micheal was waiting in the car. Sydney sat down and looked at Micheal, who leaned over and kissed her. But she broke away.
“Let’s get somewhere more comfortable first,” she said breathlessly. She quickly inserted the key and backed out of the driveway. They drove for a long time, past block after block of streets. Eventually, Sydney stopped in front of a small, green park with an isolated parking lot. She parked the car and turned to look at Micheal.
“You came back,” she said.
“For you, Sydney,” he said. And they couldn’t stay apart any longer. They quickly filled the space between them. There lips met in a fiery kiss. They were both passionately oblivious to anything around them. Their hands touched each other, simply for the joy of being able to touch. It was several minutes before they broke apart. Micheal and Sydney kept on looking at each other, with Micheal stroking Sydney’s hand. Since Micheal no longer had a place of his own, they both decided to rent a hotel room. Sydney left Vaughn in the car to go send Francie a call, telling her that she wouldn’t be back that night. She came back looking confused.
“What is it?” Micheal asked.
“Francie,” Sydney replied. “I don’t know what’s going on with her.”
“Well, when I was waiting for you to show up…” Micheal explained all that he had overheard.
“Francie?” Sydney gasped. “Francie is a double agent?”
“I knew that I didn’t like her from the start,” reassured Micheal.
“Another thing- after we took down SD-6, she wasn’t… right.”
“Well, she worked for Sloane, so of course she was upset.”
“But Sloane didn’t really need SD-6. He is based elsewhere.”
“Oh, I had forgotten that. How was she not… right?”
“Well, she lost all of her energy. She’s so solemn. And when I hug her, she doesn’t feel into it. Oh! And another thing: before we took down SD-6, that week, Francie was in an affair with Will. Now what? I don’t think anything’s happened…”
Micheal squirmed a little. “Uh, Sydney?”
“Yeah?”
“Can we work on this later? I mean… right now…” And he leaned in on her, pressing her against the seat of the car. Sydney moved her hand to lock the doors, then gave in to him.

It seems my eternal... I can't remember the word right now, but it seems to be my eternal something to always be the one to post last! Why me?

~Me :angel2:

Back