Season 5 -//- Vaughn IS Alive -//-

Hey guys, I'm more than sure that Vaughn is alive. I'm sure everyone saw last weeks episode. Well right at the end Emily has the body of someone in one of those boxes..
anyway this pic: Here Is Vaughns hand.
In this pic is proof that its at least a VERY similar looking hand: Here

I'm more than certain that it IS Vaughn's hand and that he is alive. But time will tell. (y)

And the plot thickens... 🕵

At the very least, that should ease the minds of the doubting Thomases out there, and tell them that they need to have more faith in what JJ has planned for Vaughn and the storyline.

Hey guys, I'm more than sure that Vaughn is alive. I'm sure everyone saw last weeks episode. Well right at the end Emily has the body of someone in one of those boxes..
anyway this pic: Here Is Vaughns hand.
In this pic is proof that its at least a VERY similar looking hand: Here

I'm more than certain that it IS Vaughn's hand and that he is alive. But time will tell. (y)

I dunno if you have seen this, but on alias-media there are pictures of episode 5 (out of the box), which show an older man, and in several of them he is looking in a mirror. I think this is the man in the box (i havent been able to watch season 5 yet so im just guessing). If you want to go by the picture of the hand you posted, this older man looks more similar than vaughn.

I dunno if you have seen this, but on alias-media there are pictures of episode 5 (out of the box), which show an older man, and in several of them he is looking in a mirror. I think this is the man in the box (i havent been able to watch season 5 yet so im just guessing). If you want to go by the picture of the hand you posted, this older man looks more similar than vaughn.
Hmm..Um well in the show the CIA now have posession of the old guys body, but Emily also has one in the room with her. (y)

Its either I dont want to believe Vaughns dead or Vaugh IS really dead but I can never really seem to cry when the subject of Vaughn been dead comes up, I feel upset and I want to cry but I cant seem to, I :throb: him soo much and I dont want him to go!! :depressed:

please JJ, please bring Vaughn back :depressed:

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

P.S.

I was thinking of a song this afternoon and I thought of Vaughn, (I altered it a bit so it would be more about Michael Vaughn/ Michael Vartan leaving Alias) here it is, but its a slower version coz its meant to be sad ..............

You are our sunshine, our only sunshine,
you make us happy, when skys are grey,
you'll never know Vaughn, how much we love you
so no one take, our sunshine away

hope you liked it :D

P.P.S

I saw on a web site (cant remember which one) the cast members from Season 5 and Vaughn wasnt on it, it was really upseting :sadangel:

Wish they would bring them him back

Yeah, is it me or does that dude look a bit like the Rambaldi we seen in season 1, in Syd's flashbacks. Makes me think it's Rambaldi.

all i know is they carnt kill vaughn ... first they get rid of sark ........ if they get rid of vaughn who r we going to oggel over ...... and syds and vaughns kid will grow up wiv out a dad .............

So, is Vaughn really dead?
If that's the case, why wasn't Syd crying and Jack comforting?
Did the plans the APO were making get put into motion?
What was in the drink Syd was giving Vaughn in the hospital?
Did she put anything in Vaughn's hand when she got to say her goodbyes?
What's at the Cape Town villa, that APO is interested in?

So, is Vaughn really dead?
If that's the case, why wasn't Syd crying and Jack comforting?
Did the plans the APO were making get put into motion?
What was in the drink Syd was giving Vaughn in the hospital?
Did she put anything in Vaughn's hand when she got to say her goodbyes?
What's at the Cape Town villa, that APO is interested in?

Plus, why was Vaughn's funeral closed casket? We didn't actually get to see him in the coffin...just wondering...I'm guessing he'll be back.

Plus, why was Vaughn's funeral closed casket? We didn't actually get to see him in the coffin...just wondering...I'm guessing he'll be back.

Yeah I was thinking that too cuz he was shot in the chest and the only time they usually have closed caskets is either by request or if the body is really burned or if the face is badly deformed, so why the closed casket?? Hopefully we'll find out soon?? :thinking:

Back