Season 5 Vaughn Is Dead?

Was anybody else as pissed about Vaughn's death as I was? Not kidding, my jaw dropped when he "died", and it made me so sad. He can't die, he has to be alive. I only hope it was his evil double who died and not Vaughn. And if he really is dead on the show, I think it has something to do with Jennifer Garner's marriage and new baby w/ Ben Affleck, if so that makes me even more pissed off. Vaughn is too good of a character to be dead!!!!!!! I may have to stop watching the show if he is really dead, it makes me so sad...

i know exactly how you feel
vaughn dead is a.sdfj a;sdfjaskdfja;sdjfa;sdjf;asdjf anot goooooood!
I am in complete denial of himi being dead. seriously. aafasfasdfa
:'(

i have complete doubt that he's dead.
this is alias we're talking about.
where people die all the time but they don't actually die.
like irina derevko.
she died TWICE
but she's still alive.

have faith.

yeah, the show isn't the same w/ out vaughn and it never will b. He needs 2 b alive. im pissed bout that.They said his last day of shooting was August 17 and thats it for him. but i refuse to belive that.

it jsut so sad! :(

could anybody PM me if they now if he is comin back in later episodes??!?!?!

i started crying when he died. (September has been an aweful month! my mom's friend died, my little brother's friend died, my bunny died) so when he died, i started thinking about them too, so it was aweful.

good. i'm glad someone else cried. i thought that i might have been the only one. i started screaming at the TV when they pulled the sheet over his face....im still in total disbelief... :cuss: :wtf:

If Vaughn is gone, then so am I. Not only because I love the character of Vauhghn, but becuase I truly do not believe that his death was storyline driven - I think it was personal - and that pisses me off.

I know.. when they returned from the commercials and syd was kissing his hand i thought... oh good, he is still alive and then all of a sudden they pulled the sheet up and I screamed louder than i have ever screamed. I vowed to stop watching Alias if Vaughn is gone because Vaughn is the first to leave. And then Weiss is leaving and who next? Alias is seriously going down hill. I love the show but i am quickly losing faith in it. I will have to shift all my attention to Gilmore Girls if there are anymore episodes like this one.

I don't think that the fabulous VM is really gone. Reasons why -- (1) Closed casket (2) Syd and Jack sharing glances as VM's "casket" is being placed in the herse (3) APO and Jack were in progress of getting VM moved (4) Jack said he would help after he found out about Syd being pregnant.

Those are all that I can think of, does any one else have some reasons why VM isn't really gone?

I don't think that the fabulous VM is really gone. Reasons why -- (1) Closed casket (2) Syd and Jack sharing glances as VM's "casket" is being placed in the herse (3) APO and Jack were in progress of getting VM moved (4) Jack said he would help after he found out about Syd being pregnant.
Those are all that I can think of, does any one else have some reasons why VM isn't really gone?

I'm glad someone else see's this. Everyone is up in arms about MV's death, but if they looked past their noses, JJ, Varten,and others are playing with smoke and mirrors. But i LOVE this new storyline though.

I'm glad someone else see's this. Everyone is up in arms about MV's death, but if they looked past their noses, JJ, Varten,and others are playing with smoke and mirrors. But i LOVE this new storyline though.

This is so true. With this show, you always need to look beyond
what you see and read between the lines

As much as I don't want to lose Vaughn, having all these people returning from the dead is just plain annoying. In many ways I would rather Vaughn stayed dead.

and check out the cup!!! syd gave him something to drink, they shoot it VERY clearly, and then later the cup is shot again!! it's so a clue! i think syd and jack have a plot, they have to make people believe vaughn's dead, and therefore gave him that drink so he'd "die" but really he didn't. i'm telling you. check out the cup. add that to the syd/jack glances and the closed coffin and the fact that they would kill him off in the 1st ep and the fact that he's casted as a REGULAR not a guest star and the fact that nobody ever really dies on alias and TADAAM there you have it, he's not really dead!

and yesh, i cried too! and screamed.

:blush: im new to this website but here is my thoughts (1)jack said he would do whatever it took to help syd and vaughn (2 )we saw syd giving vaughn something to drink(remember what sloane did to emily in season 2 and what jack did to sloane in season 3.( 3 )closed casket vaughn face was not messed up so why not an open casket? and (4) the music playing at the funeral the song "dirty little secrets" so i think jack faked vaughns death. (i hope so, it still made me cry though)

I havent seen it yet (coz im an Auzzie) and I feel like crying bout it, but I have to force myself to stop before anyone in my family see's me and thinks Im an idiot for crying. I wouldnt even beable to tell them coz they dont want to find out what happens in the 5th season, (we are only in the middle of the 4th Season).

I dont think he's really dead, nobody ever dies on Alias, I think there was something in the drink like all you ppl have been saying. your theory sounds like it could be right, I mean Vaughn's probably, most definately Alive!!!

I'm 100% sure hes still alive, (I hope so anyway!)

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

Ok, seriously.

I know people are die hard fans of their favorite characters but lets keep things in perspective.

1. My guess would be that several of the people that are talking about boycotting the show are the same people that have complained for two years that the show "just hasn't been as good" since S1 and S2. Well, look how many characters from those seasons are no longer with us. Will, Francie, et al. Nobody boycotted the show then and it would be irrational to do it now. Personally, I have always found David Anders a much more interesting character and more attractive than MV but it never occurred to me to boycott the show when they basically removed him from the plot. I think Lena Olin is a tremendous actress and I would have adored having her as a regular for the last few seasons but, again, c'est la vie. As much as people HATED Melissa George I thought she was an interesting character. She advanced the plot and I am sure that we didn't lose any fans when they brought her on or when the others exited. This should be no different.

2. The primary reason that ALL of us love this show is because the only thing constant on it has been change. Not just trivial things-MAJOR plot altering changes that have affected all of the MAJOR characters-this is no different. Give JJ some credit-dude just won an award for his ability to write FANTASTIC drama scripts. This show would have never lasted this long if Sydney was still trolling around SD6 thinking she worked for the CIA having the same conversation over and over again with Will and Francie about the constant travel with her 'bank job'. Same deal with Vaughn to some extent. I mean seriously, they're hot, they're not...over and over and over again. It was time for that to end. Now, did Vaugh need to die? Who knows....that point will be debated forever amongst hard core fans of Vaughn but bottom line-he is dead. The show will go on for at least another couple of months. I just can't imagine watching what has been a great show for over four years and then dumping it all because one of the major characters is written off the show.

Onwards and upwards folks-Michael Vartan isn't out there creating a big scene about Alias and neither should we. Actually, the one quote I saw from him regarding any of this basically insinuated that he thought this whole thing was a little ridiculous. If you are truly a MV fan, support the show he has spent the last 4 years of his life working on-not taking away from what he has given us as far as viewer enjoyment.

Ok, so I never wanted him to die, and I still think it's a mistake...

But now that he's dead, I'm begging the writers, to make him stay dead.

Please, please, :Please: no more characters coming back to life :notworthy:

Im with you Bubbles, i hate when people comeback from the dead :angry:

One of my favorite show is 24 and on this show characters die all the time, its sad but that one of the things that makes the show so good...you cant stop watch youre vaorite show just becouse one of youre favorite characters is dead...

Back