Vaughn - is his character lacking?

yup vaughn needs more action!!! i have always said that...but he is starting to have more, at the beginning like all he did was sit at a desk & shtuff....AND NOW THE WHOLE THING WITH HIM BEING MARRIED WHATS UP WITH THAT EXACTLY!!! HE CANT BE MARRIED as i have said before....it has been all i can think about for 24+ hours now!!!!!! lol

Milo47 said:
how can vaughn get any more action than what he's gettin' right now with Syd? you are very confused!!!
u confuse me, why did u disappear? where did u go? rambaldi world?

His character? What character? The only tension his character possesed evaporated in Phase One, when JJ brioke the tension. No he is an accesory to the CIA, not a useful member.

vaughneya said:
i agree... he needs to show sydney that he can be boss and take her on a lovely date after killing alice first
Oh -- I love this idea!!! hehehe....kill Alice....hehehehe
Actually, I do think he needs to take charge once in a while and, I hate to say this, act like a man. Sometimes, he's so....wimpy. He follows Syd like a little puppy sometimes. And he acts like he's terrified of Jack. But it was nice to see him stand up to Kendall. And I always love Vaughn & Sark action. He definitely acts manly then!!!!

i just realisd this isnt particlarly Vaughn related...more Anti-Sark...

lol....gosh, i was too mean about Sark! ;)

[quote name='Vartan's Myrlyn' date='Jul 5 2003, 07:48 PM'][quote name='vaughneya' date='Dec 8 2002, 02:30 AM'] i agree... he needs to show sydney that he can be boss and take her on a lovely date after killing alice first[/quote]
Oh -- I love this idea!!! hehehe....kill Alice....hehehehe
Actually, I do think he needs to take charge once in a while and, I hate to say this, act like a man. Sometimes, he's so....wimpy. He follows Syd like a little puppy sometimes. And he acts like he's terrified of Jack. But it was nice to see him stand up to Kendall. And I always love Vaughn & Sark action. He definitely acts manly then!!!! [/quote]
i like seeing him beat sark....:lol:

lmao, him beating sark in a fair fight. sark could kick his ass with his hands tied behind his back. hell will could kick agents yawns ass.

as for the topic question well totally, he´s got no char and is a spineless wuss in my eyes. he think he can charm everyone by smiling stupidly at them. and whoever gave him field rating is obvious bribed or something.

SydBristow13 said:
lmao, him beating sark in a fair fight. sark could kick his ass with his hands tied behind his back. hell will could kick agents yawns ass.
um, well, considering vaughn kicked his ass like 4 times...even when sark took a knife to him when he wasnt looking he still came back and RIPPED him.

oh yeah real hero beating sark up while he´s in cia custody. and how many times has he had to be saved by now. I´ve lost count last I remembered I was at 300 or so. damsil yawn could never beat sark in a fair fight. htose other times I can´t really recall, been so long since I´ve seen alias eps from S3 or 2 for that matter. I do recal the one with the vile in S1 and that was luck because sark was in a hurry to escape.

SydBristow13 said:
oh yeah real hero beating sark up while he´s in cia custody. and how many times has he had to be saved by now. I´ve lost count last I remembered I was at 300 or so. damsil yawn could never beat sark in a fair fight. htose other times I can´t really recall, been so long since I´ve seen alias eps from S3 or 2 for that matter. I do recal the one with the vile in S1 and that was luck because sark was in a hurry to escape.
excuses, excuses....

Back