Votes: 0 0.0%
  • d.) hot

• e.) boiling

• f.) on fire!

• Total voters
Ah, so psyched, mostly everyone thinks he's on FIRE! YAY! (Except 4 one person, they said so,so, whoever that is is mean) That's seven for on fire and one for so,so! YAY! :D

Hm. "Pretty" isn't the word I would use for Mr Vartan; "handsome," perhaps. I reserve "pretty" for a certain type of male beauty that's fairly unusual, say the young Laurence Olivier. I might class Orlando Bloom as Legolas in that category as well. But that's just me . . . LOL!
;)

I don't know, some people do disagree. In one of my other posts, someone said that Vaughn with his shirt off was gross. That made me want to kill them! What's there problem? Vaughn's only the hottest man alive!!!! 🤤

Not to say that it's "gross" or anything, but I'm not big on seeing guys with their shirts off, even when they look good. I mean, I think James Marsters looks good with his shirt off, but I think that it got rather exploitive. Just because they exploit sexy women doesn't make it any better to exploit sexy men! Actually, I find it sexier to see a man well-dressed. I guess I like the mystery.
;)

Back