Vaughn Lovers

He's so damn hot!!!!!!! I have pictures of him in my locker!! All the girls point at them and tell "He's a hottie!!" And the guys are like W/e!

Holy felgercarb Vaughn is a babe!! People say he's not cuz he's 34, I don't understand how they can deny his hottness...he is definitely the hottest guy in the entire world!! No joke!...Sark is second...then Will!...hehe!

sloane is the ugliest man alive. lol :lol: jk.... sry for the actor who plays slaone.... they should haev a magazine devoted to ugly men.... (hmmm..)

Well Vaughn is very hot, but then there's Sark than Jack than Sloane than Will (just joking)

Yeah Will's not even on the list. Hee Hee!

I don't think Sloane is ugly...he's fairly good looking for an old guy, we just think that because he is evil lol...but really look at other guys his age...he looks pretty good.

Yeah he does. So my Alias hottest guy list goes like this:
Vaughn, Sark, Will, Jack, Sloane. Heheh. Lol! Any other guys? Uh..well Marshall I guess but he's not hot.

Freelancer598 said:
He's so damn hot!!!!!!! I have pictures of him in my locker!! All the girls point at them and tell "He's a hottie!!" And the guys are like W/e!
i have pics of him too!! i have the one in his cam outift adn the one form the ym mag..my locker is small so cant fit much....now alot of peolple come to my locker during break or lunch to have a look see at him...haha....i have dd pics to....but yeha.....eh is so hot

ddue..join the club..when i talk bout him in class poeple always say hes to old and stuff...they juss jealous..but sigh.....eh is so good lookin

I KNOW!! I would like to get this out now MICHAEL VARTAN IS NOT OLD!! And if anyone says he is...they're just jealous because they or their boyfriends aren't as hot as him...there...hmmph *crosses arms* lol

SydB_JenG said:
I KNOW!! I would like to get this out now MICHAEL VARTAN IS NOT OLD!! And if anyone says he is...they're just jealous because they or their boyfriends aren't as hot as him...there...hmmph *crosses arms* lol
i feel u i feel u... -_-

YA he is not old i agree but if you have seen never been kissed he is cuter when he was younger. but he still is sooooooooooooo hot. I am defiantely not complaining

I don't care how old he is,he is HOTTTTTTTT!!!! I ,too,have pictures of him all over my bedroom wall. Floor to ceiling and you can't even see the wall.... I love it!!!! Every night b/f I go to sleep, I get to look at Vaughn :sigh: :sigh:

Back