Vaughn Lovers

Wikky is Dark Wiccan...but don't call him Wikky...he doesn't like it...that's why they are teasing him and calling him that *tsk tsk* ;)

turnipcouch134 said:
Hm..I would do that but I have no locker! But my friends make fun of me just because I think he's hot! Meanies!
i wanted to put pics up on my locker but here are reasons why i cant:
1) my friends make fun of vaughn (how can they do that?) (meaniemeaniesmeanies!!!!!!!!!!)
2) There are too many pics (how can there be 2 many pics?) at my house.
3) locker checks... ughhhh!!!
4) my locker i surrounded by guys including.. ahhh alex.(crush!)...... (that would be weird)

and i cant find the best pic ofvaughn there are toom any to count!
I love vaughn i love vaughn!!!!*im doning a dance!!!*
*does a jig around the room*
:love: <= does that work???

~chanel v. (vartan, vaughn or my real last name) my initials a re really cvv. chanel victoria. and my last name has a v. but dont u think it would sond great.

Chanel Victoria vaughn
chanel victoria vartan
ahhh sweet!!!!

:redhair:

o god u kno vaughn is soooo hot but i do have some good resons not to but it in my locker
#1 ryan (crush) comes to talk to me and he would not be happy
#2 all my friends think hes a old fartt (they suk)
#3 i don't have a good pick off him (sad right?)
#4 this kid in my class kinda looks like him (a younger 1) (hes not old) and he likes me so he'd think omg thats me
#5 i need tape

ps Elizabeth Vaughn .F

I finally got one of my friends to watch it and she said Vaughn wasn't cute... that he was too old!!!! GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!! And then when she saw Sark she said he was cute!!! How awful is that!!!!!!!!!! Vaughn looks younger than Sark!!! LOL!!

Hmmm.....V-A-U-G-H-N!!!!!!! *drooling on the keyboard, oops!* What can I say LOVE vaughn!!

twinzz2003 said:
I finally got one of my friends to watch it and she said Vaughn wasn't cute... that he was too old!!!! GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!! And then when she saw Sark she said he was cute!!! How awful is that!!!!!!!!!! Vaughn looks younger than Sark!!! LOL!!
Me too! I begged my best friend to watch it with me, finally when she did she thought vaughn was "but ugly"! Can you belive that!!!!!! WHAT NERVE!!!!

VAUGHN is HOTT!!! :love: i don't care if he is 34 it doesn't mean he can't be hott!! i so bored so i spent a whole class period thinking about him and his hottness lol :lol: but any ways i got called on to read and i was like where are we my friend said you could so tell i was day dreaming :D

I love Vaughn he is sooo... HOT. WOW, shirtless Vaughn in the Endgame I was drooling I just kept thinking he is so damn HOT. My locker is cramed with MV pictures. Sometimes I just stand in a daze just starring at his gorgeous face and then slap myself and run to class.

WHO SAID MARSHALL ISNT HOT!!! Marshall's sooo sexy!! haha j/k! but seriously! Marshall is such a stud! I can't believe you would say that! haha:smiley:

Back