Season 3 Vaughn loves Syd

Vaughn loves Syd, it was so obvious. Did you see the way he look at her on that mission. He gave her his i love you so much but i cant be with you cause of my b*tch wife. That just made my day. He gave her that look twice and he took up for her when lauren was all bad mouthin syd.... We all have hope

s/v forever :blush:

There is no doubt that Vaughn loves Syd and vice versa obviously - let's just hope that Vaughn eventually starts listening to his heart again.

i so agree, vaughn has to go back to syd, its prolly goin to get worse every show for him. But we know eventually he will go back with syd :smiley:

I can't wait to see him struggle to tell his wife that he loves her BUT Syd is right or that she is more qualified or something, which is bound to happen at some point.

Ellis said:
I can't wait to see him struggle to tell his wife that he loves her BUT Syd is right or that she is more qualified or something, which is bound to happen at some point.
Oh that would be interesting. Then all S/V shippers will smirk while doing Weiss' happy dance!

I hope they get together sooner rather than later. But I really do like watching them go on missions together!!

i cant wait till next week
vaughn is gonna get jealous.. haaaha

*happy dance*
i just got a wonderful thought, lauren reed, who i deeply hate, realizes vaughn loves syd and he always will so its not worth competing and divorces him...

oh he is still completely in love with syd!! i mean he says that he was in love her and you know he couldnt have 100% gotten over syd so yeah love is still there and now its gonna be a challenge for him to hide his love for syd from his wife! but im sure she will start picking up clues which will lead her to decide if she wants to stay with him! or at least that my theory!

um, maybe vaughn is scared to leave lauren, cuz he does have feelings for her, but not as deep as syd cuz he loved her for like a LONG time! and hes scared if he leaves lauren that syd wont want him back, or that lauren(who's sposed to be tough) will kick his ass! lol! did it break anyones heart when weiss said that they "clicked"? it made me want to cry!

what i dont understand about the c"click" was that Vaughn had supposidly left the CIA after syd's death so why was he even at the trial for Irina?????

krzykty57789 said:
Vaughn loves Syd, it was so obvious. Did you see the way he look at her on that mission. He gave her his i love you so much but i cant be with you cause of my b*tch wife. That just made my day. He gave her that look twice and he took up for her when lauren was all bad mouthin syd.... We all have hope

s/v forever :blush:
I AGREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D

Back