Season 3 Vaughn Marriage, Will, Finale talk

Vaughn:
I don't think he is really married...we see him wearing a ring, but marriage is never actually mentioned. Syd says, "Vaughn, why are you wearing that ring?" It could be any ring...we'll just have to wait and see. Anyway maybe Vaughn has his own agenda...he has already revealed that he has other secrets...could he be part of Project Christmas too?

Will:
He's back for another season, so they'll make up something like...he was stabbed, lost a lot of blood, badly injured and unconscious but was found just in time to be saved.

Jack:
You'd think that after 2 years he'd be there to see Syd so where is he?? Maybe....dead, left the CIA, or working by himself or with Sloane or Derevko?

Weelchair Man:
Is he the reason Syd wakes up in Hong Kong?

Dead Syd:
How could thay all think that Syd was dead, especially without a body, ...unless someone had, very carefully, arranged it too look that way?

Carrie:
She'll be back next season...where do her alliances really lie? :redhair:

Project Christmas:
Who else is on that list? Sark, Vaughn, Carrie??

hi there to all alias fan.....i am a newbie there but as all of u, i loved the telling..i think it was great but also sad...however we have to saty positive because syd and vaughn will be on next season, so our couple is still there...
here are my speculations:i think that when francie found out that will knew, she might have called someone and told them that maybe syd will also know, so when she died, people came and took syd away...then, we also have to remember her mom's words..you are the rambaldi's prophecy..so she might have been kidnapped..and vaughn i was very shocked by his actions, i think he married the stupid alice but still loves syd(however why did he say i came back to explain,did he leave the cia???),i think syd will move on with her life cose she is strong, shw will be in a relationship with will cose he is not dead...but her and vaughn will always be attracted to each other so they will end up together...
(y)

the ending makes no sense the more i think about vaughn showing up and not jack!! if vaughn was really married to someone else i dont think he would want to see syd right away cause that would be to painfull for both of them. and why wasnt jack there? i dont know this is so screwy!! and wasnt vaughn showin any emotions towards syd!! he didnt hug her back and he wasnt tryin to look at her!! felgercarb i give up on reasoning!! :angry:

he loves sydney!!!!!!!!!! anyway syd will have t go bak in time and straighten things out then she int he future tme will be married to him

:woot: :D :blink: :Ph34r: (y)

Woah!!! I thought I was going to die when the finale ended. If I had to guess though what is going to happen I have an idea. {Actually a few}
*1.* Sloane and/or Irina had Sydney doubled and Vaughn married the double. Will was put into intensive care and revived. Sloane or Irina had the double kidnapped and killed. He then placed the real one back in hong kong to cause friction/confusion. Vaughn found out where she was and had to leave his busy state of loneliness he calls home and fly to hong kong. When he arrived he was freaking out because Sydney was hugging him but she was supposed to be dead. He started to come up with diffrent conclusions. His most noted one being that she was doubled. When Sydney saw his {wedding ring} she immediatly started asking questions. He then stated that she had been missing for almost 2 years. She freaked out and started crying bacuse she was confused and she though that she had lost the love of hr life to Alice. (y) or (n) ???
*2.* Vaughn moved in with alice after Sydney had been reported missing for a few months. She comforted him and then SHE proposed. He agreed becuase he figured shes the closest he would get to sydney. (y) or (n) ??
*3.* Vaughn married his new Asset assigned to him after sydney had left. He married her on October 1st. :angry:
*4.* Vaughn is not married. Sydney is dreaming or something and she is having a nightmare. -_-
*5.* Vaughn is not married and Sydney is not missing. Will is dead and his dreams/thoughts were being shown to us. -_-
*6.* Sydney is in a Coma and Is having a dream ... {A BAD DREAM} :(
*7.* Sloane is making a blackmail tape to send to Sydney in exchange for her father to work for him. He is trying to scare her into thinking that this might happen. :blink:
*8.* Sydney is dead and she thinks that she is in hell. { I DON'T BELIVE THAT IS WHTA HAPPENED BUT HELL WITH EVERY OTHER SHOCKER THEY'VE HAD WHO KNOWS?} :( :Ph34r: (n)

Those are some of my "conclusions"....
Reply tell me what you think.

yeah about syd being a double! well i was begining to think that too cause that would make sense!! but who knows!! ugh i hate this!!

Okay- notice how both Season 1 and season 2 end in Hong Kong? There must be some sort of coma thing going on. Not to mention that when she was in Hong kong, her mom shot her, and then when she tried to get up in the alley way- that same shoulder went out. Interesting eh?

Hey, anybody remember that interview w/ jennifer garner a while ago and someone asked about vaughn putting stress on therealationship and she said jj just put us together. i dont think he'll end it aftef a few episodes. so all we can do is hope...................

ok, this is my new idea: maybe jj is trying to bring back the "love triangle" from season 1. with francie gone, and vaughn married or engaged, syd might turn back to will, so will and syd will get together, but maybe she and vaughn will be destined for each other or whatever, and maybe syd won't really love will, and there will be lots of tension, etc, it would be very interesting

AliasHombre said:
thats boring
gee, thanks.
well, it worked pretty well in season 1, didn't it? and didn't you notice how throughout the whole episode they kept bringing up stuff like will's password, talking about the night they kissed, etc?

Back