Who do you want to come back the most?

• Michael Vaughn/Andre Michaux

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadia Santos

• Eric Weiss

• Total voters
It seems as though the schedule I posted recently may be somewhat wrong now.

If you haven't already heard the good news, here is the new information from Alias-Media.com:

Some random news on the scheduling front. Not all of it has been fully nailed down, so take it as tentative info for now:

Alias has shifted their timeslot for episodes 508 & 509, and are now scheduled to air following "Lost" on Wednesday 12/7-12/14. It's still unclear what this means for the post hiatus schedule.

510 & 511 may air as a two-hour block for the post hiatus relaunch.
If this is true, here is the new Alias schedule:
11/17 -- "Fait Accompli" (05x07) airs
11/24 -- THANKSGIVING - "Finding Nemo" is on - no episode
12/1 -- "Have No Fear: The Life of John Paul II" (TV-movie) is on - no episode
12/7 -- "Bob" (05x08) airs after Lost at 10/9c
12/14 -- "The Horizon" (05x09) airs after Lost at 10/9c

After that, I still have no information to give yet.

-- Josh

I voted for Vaughn as the show is just not the same without him. I want him to be back for more than just one epi as well. Then it would be Weiss. We need his humour! Not missing Nadia as much but it was nice to see her onscreen last week so am actually looking forward to tonight's episode.

Thanks Josh for the scheduling update. I hope that they keep it on after Lost when it comes back from hiatus.
^_^

I voted for Vaughn as the show is just not the same without him. I want him to be back for more than just one epi as well. Then it would be Weiss. We need his humour! Not missing Nadia as much but it was nice to see her onscreen last week so am actually looking forward to tonight's episode.

Thanks Josh for the scheduling update. I hope that they keep it on after Lost when it comes back from hiatus.
^_^
I can only hope that ALL 3 characters will come back at some point during this season. Alias feels somewhat different without Weiss and Vaughn, but, thankfully, hasn't affected the show negatively.

I'm glad that my schedule was helpful to you!

Thanks for your comments, calgal.

-- Josh

Nadia should be brought back because she was offered the least of the three characters we're discussing. I believe Nadia is arguabley one of the most intriguing characters on the show because of her history and natural presence but she's no good to us in a coma. Rachel is pretty much just a more neurotic, white, taller, blonder, and less interesting version Nadia so why don't we just knock her off the Alias boat and continuing on sailing with a character who has history on the show and is Sydney's actual sister rather than some cheesy metaphoric "sister"? Vaugh had 4 great seasons as did Weiss and now their days are numbered but there's no way in hell I'm going to watch Nadia be used as a foil to make us more sympathetic to that SOB Sloane, he's had enough attention.

Vaughn!! The show needs him and so does Syd. the sho can survive without Nadia or Weiss. no offence to Weiss/nadia people. but the ratings prove my point.

Nadia should be brought back because she was offered the least of the three characters we're discussing. I believe Nadia is arguabley one of the most intriguing characters on the show because of her history and natural presence but she's no good to us in a coma. Rachel is pretty much just a more neurotic, white, taller, blonder, and less interesting version Nadia so why don't we just knock her off the Alias boat and continuing on sailing with a character who has history on the show and is Sydney's actual sister rather than some cheesy metaphoric "sister"? Vaugh had 4 great seasons as did Weiss and now their days are numbered but there's no way in hell I'm going to watch Nadia be used as a foil to make us more sympathetic to that SOB Sloane, he's had enough attention.
You make a very good point. Nadia is too important of a character to just be set aside, because she is Sydney's half-sister. A little more of Nadia this season would be a very good thing to see!

Also, I don't see Rachel as being a replacement for Nadia this season.

Thanks for your comments, Cat_Eyes.

-- Josh

I'm pretty confident that Vaughn will be back :D , so I want to push for Mia. I think there's so much left to be explored in the relationship between Syd and Nadia.

I want Vaughn back - so badly! And when he's back, I want Weiss back.
I'm so agree with this, Alias_day ! Vaughn must be back, definitly !!!! Obviously, I voted Vaughn... :rolleyes:

JGfan86, I think Michael Vartan will be guest starring as Michael Vaughn(/Michaux) during the 9th episode "The Horizon". I've seen this on a website but I don't remenber wich one...

Yes, M.V, will be on horizon but only in a Dream!!!! , on Dec. 14, and Bob on Dec. 07, I got this info from ABC MEDIA NET.!!!!

hope it will help, go to Alias-media.com and there is more info there to!!!

Isa

Hey, Vaughn was not in Fait Accompli! What is this?!
I'm sorry about that. I guess I never changed my first post. I just posted the new information after that instead.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention, Ivanhoe 47. I'll get that changed right away!

-- Josh

I can't believe they chose to put Nadia in a coma rather than helping her sister cope with her latest tragedy. What a waste of a character. It would have been great to see Jack, Sydney, Nadia and Sloane working together to bring down The Shed.

Apparently, when Jennifer Garner recently dropped off Christmas presents to the cast of Alias (just before she went to the hospital), she also met up with Bradley Cooper on the set.

Hmmmmm...

Does that mean anything to you guys?

-- J<o>sh

Ever since "The Horizon" aired, I decided to go spoiler-free for the rest of the series. Unfortunately, I read an article in TV Guide (which I didn't know contained spoilers :angry: ) and found out that Greg Grunberg (Eric Weiss) will be appearing on Alias again. According to the magazine, Grunberg is going to guest star during the 2-hour return on March 2nd ("S.O.S." -- 05x10), and on the series finale as well.

Hopefully this information is true, and hopefully I don't read any more spoilers from this point on. I just thought I better pass this information on to you all.

-- Josh

Back