Vaughn, or is it?

This is my first fanfic so feedback would be great!
This happens anywhere you want it to! Syd and Vaughn are together and Francie is good. Francie was not doubled but there still was two people doubled, so it must happen after Double Agent then, musn't it?
Anyway, enough of the rambling. Enjoy......

Vaughn, or is it?

As they woke up the next morning they were shocked, in a daze about last nights events. Sydney looked over at Vaughn who was still sleeping, uneasily and restlessly. He couldn’t find a comfortable position to sleep in last night because of all of the cuts and bruises all over his body and it looked as though he was still having trouble in his ‘sleep’.
Sydney got out of bed with a lot of difficulty and limped in to the bathroom to get cleaned up. She and Vaughn were too tired last night to bandage themselves up and she was in a lot of pain she just had to put something on her cuts.
As she reached for the antiseptic cream in the bathroom cabinet, she pulled it out, and half of the medicines with it, with a great crash to the ground. ‘Oh no,’ she thought ‘ I hope Vaughn is still asleep. We had such a hard time last night that he really does need his sleep.’
With that thought she heard a groan behing her. It was Vaughn, she had woken her up. He stood in the doorway, sleepily, and when he looked up at her she fell into floods of tears at the look in his eyes.
‘I’m so sorry’. She said ‘I’m so sorry. If only we could go back…..I could have done…’
‘Shhhhh.’ Said Vauhn, ‘Sydney, honey its not your fault.’ But as he said this he felt tears welling up inside him. ‘Look, lets just get ourselves cleaned up’.
So they sat in the bathroom healing their wounds and sniffling, wondering what they were going to do next.

Please tell me what you think! (y) (n) ?
Thanks a lot
@~~Laura~~@

very good start....don't worry about the title, I think it will work for what it seems you want to do...and please, write more soon!

For the two people who have replied, and of course everyone else who will read this I have done a little bit of the second part.....

(The Day Before)

Just as Vaughn and Sydney walk into the office…..
‘Sydney, Vaughn. Here. NOW!’ Kendall yelled across the floor of the CIA.
‘Here we go..’ sighed Sydney.
Sydney and Vaughn followed Kendall’s yells into his office and walked in after him, Vaughn holding the door for Sydney like the gentleman he is.
‘Thank you.’ Sydney smiled at Vaughn as she entered Kendall’s office. Jack was there also with them, looking sombre as always.
‘We have received intel that Irina is in India with some others. We do not know what she is planning to do but we do know where she is and we do know what we want you to do. Vaughn, Sydney,’ kendall looks at them both in turn as he says their names, ‘I want you to intercept her at this point,’ shows them a map of India, pointing somewhere in ?????? ‘and bring her back to us. Agent Bristow will fill you in,’ he nods towards Jack.
Jack, Vaughn and Sydney leave Kendalls office and Jack tells them their mission.
‘Not knowing what Irina is going for is going to make it difficult for you to go through with this, but I know you are capable and will do whatever it takes to bring her back to us.’ Jack tells them, giving Sydney and Vaughn their new identities as a married couple Jessica and Mark Byron, ‘I will be with you all the time, I am going to India but you will have to be on your own with the interception. Sydney, these earings are a camera and earpiece and Vaugh,’ Jack turns to him, ‘This watch is also a camera. I will see you at the airport in two hours’. Jack leaves.
‘Why do they always have to have us a married couple?’ Sydney asks.
‘It’s because we’re perfect together,’ Vaughn smiles at Sydney.
It wouldn’t be so bad, Sydney thought, if we actually were a married couple. She looked at Vaughn and smiled, he smiled back. ‘Let’s go,’ He said.

(On the plane to India)

‘You know,’ Sydney was pondering, ‘ We go to so many nice countries together but we have never actually been on a holiday there, or even had a good time.’
‘Hopefully one day we can go to a nice country and have a good time,’ Vaughn was hoping, ‘Who knows, maybe we can get this over and done with quickly and still have time to have fun!’
Sydney smiled at Vaughn, and Vaughn smiled back. Neither of them thought that that was going to happen but both of them so wanted it ot happen, to have a break, together.

I hope you like it and i promise it will get better with practise!(I only got 13 out of 25 for my english essay so dont expect 2 much!!)
Thank you
@~~Laura~~@

I like it a lot so far...you definetly have some great original ideas...as for the writing, it gets better as you get further into the story so don't sweat it.....but please, tell us what happened soon, k? thanks!

Great!!! It's getting better!!!!
Please post more soon
( and don't aks me what I got out of my english essays ;) ...if you like the thing you write about..it'll get better and better- really! )

Back