Vaughn part of a Rambaldi Prophecy??

I've had a lingering thought in my brain and I was wondering if anybody else thinks this could be a possibility. I've never seen this discussed before, so please excuse me if it has, but what if the reason Lauren was sent to marry Vaughn had something to do with the fact that he himself, in some way, is part of some prophecy of Rambaldi.
Follow me on this: I've seen it speculated that the reason Lauren went after Vaughn was to make Sydney want to stay as Julia Thorne, just in case she ever went AWOL on the Covenant and wasn't really brainwashed. But what if there is another tie to Vaughn? What if the Covenant has some document we (the CIA) don't know about yet and it says something about Vaughn, or the pairing of Vaughn and Sydney together?
Plus, according to 3:21, his father was a follower of Rambaldi. Maybe Bill Vaughn found out about the Rambaldi tie to his son and that's what involved him in Rambaldi's works? Who knows? I may be just blowing a bunch of hot air, but tell me what you think.

i have heard rumours before about vaugh being a part of the prophecy - and it kinda makes sense now we know we know his father was a rambaldi follower - it also makes the watch thing fit cos vaughn was meant to find syd and keep her safe. but it hasnt yet been said that vaughn is in the prophecy.

Back