Season 4 Vaughn - Rambaldi Connection?

What if the Covenant, or whatever enemy faction, discovered some of that Rambaldi DNA before Sydney did in 'Remnants'? I can almost see that Vaughn was created with Rambaldi DNA and was drawn to Sydney when she went to the CIA because in the Rambaldi manuscript, it spoke of a chosen one. If Vaughn is a Rambaldi descendant, he would probably know of the contents of the book because it's passed down genetically. He would know of Rambaldi's end game and wanted to do what he could to prevent that from happening, and because he did, the car accident was retribution from one of Rambaldi's followers to try to kill Vaughn.

It could happen. Or maybe I'm just too much into the conspiracy stuff. :D

Your right alias has had many twists! Like when syd "died" it really wasent the covenate that erased her memory of the last 2 years it was really herself!

I could see something like that happening, given the name of the first episode in Season Five, Not that (for all you that want to be spoiler free) there have been any spoilers that reveal such a thing.

I know that Vaughn was going to tell Syd why he became her handler, and it is something that Irena alread knew about and didn't think it would threaten Vaughn and Syd's relationship.

So what ever going to happen, I'm sure it will be complicated, because its Alias.

There are so may theories we could go on forever so he knows :thinking: ? I can't wait to actually know what is going to happen so I don't have to keep guessing.

~Andrea :angelic:

Back