Season 5 Vaughn Spoiler from TVGuide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaimie

Retired
according to the tv guide for may 1st-7th, Michael Vartan wants/is going to leave alias in pursuit of his movie career. JJ says that they're gonna try and get him back, but he wants to make movies again.

:eek: -_-

I thought he put out a statment he was signed to the show until a possible season six.

This quote was at Alias media:

Vartan says he has been contracted for six seasons and Garner for seven. "Though they gave us another season there were no negotiations for raises. The producers felt they'd like to see if we can keep up the momentum before they start talking more money."

Breathe people. They are just speculating. Vartan wouldn't leave a buzz-worthy show to go into the unknown world of movies. Relax. Don't worry.

here is the exact article located on page 8 under news flashes:

Michael Vartan (alias)
The latest intelligence indicates that Jennifer Garner's on screen beau (and off screen ex) will ditch the show to pursue movies (he costars with Jennifer Lopez in "monster in law" opening May 13th). Says the show's cryptic creator J.J Abrams, "The plan is to have (Vaughn) back"

Garden State said:
according to the tv guide for may 1st-7th, Michael Vartan wants/is going to leave alias in pursuit of his movie career.  JJ says that they're gonna try and get him back, but he wants to make movies again.

:eek:  -_-
[post="1323196"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You mean he's gonna do a David Caruso? :D

He's in the upcoming movie "Monster in Law", and I predict it's going to flop. Hard. Not just b/c of J-Lo.

Get the same rumor every year!! He said he is staying, and that it is a consistent pay check, whish is what he likes. There is no Alias without Vaughn.

Katie

He's in the upcoming movie "Monster in Law", and I predict it's going to flop. Hard. Not just b/c of J-Lo.

Its got too much good buzz, so I think it will do modestly.

However back to Michael...he's not going to leave for movies. He loves a steady paycheck.

Yeah, he was just on Inside Edition (or maybe it was Extra) saying that he wanted to stay on Alias. These are just the same rumors we've heard before. -_-

With out Vaughn the show would be just action with a bunch of wigs. He can't leave :eek: ! I read some where that he loved his job and that he would do this for as long as he could. But maybe that changed after Jen and he broke up. But i really dought thats the reason. I choose to believe this is just a rumor. He will never get a better job then this! :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back