Season 5 Vaughn spoiler

On Alias media it says, "Vaughn asks Jack a surprising and momentous question."

I think that mean vaughn is going to ask jack if he can marry sydney. Does anyone else think that that is what that means?

Please do not put spoilers in topic titles!

Alias_Gay said:
maybe he will ask Jack, if he can marry him ... :rotflmao:

just kidding ... ;)

we all know what that could be ;)
[post="1311145"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think Sydney should think this through carefully... after all Vaughn's "Ex" wife is residing inside a freezer...

it probably has to do w/ vaughn's dad. vaughn's not the type of guy to ask jack's permission to ask sydney to marry him. plus, she hasn't even said "i love you" yet. that usually comes before a proposal.

xdancer said:
it probably has to do w/ vaughn's dad.  vaughn's not the type of guy to ask jack's permission to ask sydney to marry him. plus, she hasn't even said "i love you" yet.  that usually comes before a proposal.
[post="1314172"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, we haven't SEEN her say I love you, but she probably has in the four years of their relationship. Besides after the way she pined after him last year it's pretty obvious how she feels about him.

i read this one spoiler that said Sydney and Vaughn get engaged in the season finale!!!! im SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!! :jump:

I dont know if the "momentous question" is a proposal. Dont get me wrong, i would die happy if it was, but im dubious....

Although if it is? My life would be complete.

Kelly V said:
I dont know if the "momentous question" is a proposal. Dont get me wrong, i would die happy if it was, but im dubious....

Although if it is? My life would be complete.
[post="1315635"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You and me both!

I read in US Weekly and People that Michael Vartan asked Jennifer Garner to marry him recently...But it was a scene for the show and Sydney accepted his proposal. I can't remember if it was the most recent issues but it could have been last week's of both of the magazines.

I'm not saying that this is for sure, just relaying what I read ;)

Sydney better say yes, or i swear to God, ill kill someone. Im not kidding. Ill cry, and then kill someone, and anyone who tries to stop me.

And if she does say yes and JJ somehow finds a way to split them both up AGAIN, ill kill him.
I know hes the genius behind the show, i know theres no show without him, but, if she says no, ill be incapable of rational thought, and just smash a chair. ON HIS HEAD.

Is this even a confirmed spoiler? Im seriously getting all worked up for nothing arnt i? Damn it.

I'm 99% positive that it IS a marriage proposal and that he DOES ask Jack for permission to marry Syd. I DON'T know what her response is though. I wonder what Jack's repsonse will be. We all remember his reponse to Danny. It'll be hard to top that - unless he makes some sweet comment about how much he loves Syd, etc.

I'm SOOOOO stoked! I wonder how Vaughn will "pop the question?" I hope they go to Santa Barbara! :love:

Knowing Alias, I shouldn't get my hopes up, because anything and everything will happen. :( ;)

I doubt this will happen considering the generally-known fact, esp in the world of tv, that marriage of the main couple on a show is guaranteed to sink it.

ETA: TO CLARIFY -- the "confirmed spoiler" is that Vaughn will ask Jack something momentous. The spoiler says nothing whatsoever about what the question will be. Considering this, I am wondering whether he is going to ask Jack if Jack is his real father...

Back