Season 5 Vaughn spoiler

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
According to Kristin, it seems that the baby Sydney is carrying is Naughn's, and that he is Rambaldi, rather than Michael Vaughn (his alias, apparently).

From julielane: Any confirmation yet on whether the new Mrs. Affleck's pregnancy will be written into Alias?
Yes. That's all I can say for now, but yes, I can confirm a pregnancy-related storyline is in the works.

From dani: Are they really writing in a pregnancy on Alias? It has to be Vaughn's baby, right? Right?
Actually, I'm hearing a different story! Don't be so sure...

From katejones: What? It's not Vaughn's? I know you probably won't spill this (too big), but could it be Rambaldi's?
Hmmm...

From lovingthefunkes: It's Rambaldi's baby! Because Vaughn is Rambaldi! Mwahaha!
Hmmm...!!!

Obviously she didn't confirm anything, but take from this what you will...

-------

My opinion: Well, that's it. ^_^ The bells are tolling. Alas, Alias, I knew it well... (n)

*curls up in fetal position, clutching S2 DVDs*

"The Telling" was the final ep.

If THIS happen...I think I'll just shoot myself...Please ...Bad enough messing with Vaughn's character another time but ...THIS...

This "I'm not Vaughn" was bad enough because for me it was like a slap in the face....Like "Ha! Take this I fooled you all". It felt added in at the last minute...

I hope to god this one will be false... The worst is Vaughn being Rambaldi...but let's just hope Kristin will be wrong...

I think its pretty cool that Vaughn is Rambaldi! I hope its true. And it really makes sence to "it happen along time ago, before we even met" and "my name isn't Michael Vaughn" and "it was the reason we met" Sydney is the Chosen One.

I wouldn't mind it if it had been in the works from the beginning. If Vaughn had always been mysterious and secretive it could work, but this is something they're going to try to just shoehorn in to the previous seasons.

I was ready for Sloane to somehow become Rambaldi this season, but no such luck.

This is what happens when you write arc-heavy shows without PLANNING. I guarantee that Lost will suffer the same fate if tptb don't figure out what they're working towards and... plan, plan, plan, plan, plan, dammit!

This seems soooo far fetched. Michael Vaughn can not be Milo Rambaldi - maybe a descendant some how - but he can't be Rambaldi. This is making my brain hurt. I don't know how they would explain this, plus it is not the type of thing you tell someone while driving in the car. I just don't know if I can believe this RUMOR.

EWWWWW EWWWW EWWWW I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO BE SICK RIGHT NOW. That would just be sick and so very wroung! Vaughn Rembadi, no way! I can't even imagine. I'm hoping and praying that thsis is wroung *crosses fingers*. I'm seriously feeling sick right now. I've got this disgusted expression on my face. THIS IS SO NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Andrea :angelic:

ConcreteGirl said:
This seems soooo far fetched.  Michael Vaughn can not be Milo Rambaldi - maybe a descendant some how - but he can't be Rambaldi.  This is making my brain hurt.  I don't know how they would explain this, plus it is not the type of thing you tell someone while driving in the car.  I just don't know if I can believe this RUMOR.
[post="1424544"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Precisely. If they pull the everylasting life/time warp felgercarb on us, I'll do more than just scream... :o_O:

spy_girl21 said:
Imagine if Sloane found out that Vaughn was Rambaldi, Sloane will be stalking Vaughn 24/7.
[post="1424535"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL That was too funny.

spy_girl21 said:
Imagine if Sloane found out that Vaughn was Rambaldi, Sloane will be stalking Vaughn 24/7.
[post="1424535"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO. That's true.

I HATE this idea. I really hope this isn't true, because it's WAY too sci-fi, and they'll lose a lot of viewers. Please let this be a foiler.

After the season finale aired, one of my first thoughts was "could he be a direct descendant of Rambaldi?" He could be. But even that, I'm not so sure I'm buying.

Don't freak out yet everyone. Kristin's been wrong before. And I just cannot see J.J. and team sitting around the writing table deciding it's a good idea for Michael Vaughn to actually be the centuries old Milo Rambaldi. I can't see it.

Why can't he be Milo Rambaldi ? Maybe he was Rambaldi a long time ago and was reborn to Michael Vaughn later on :P One other thing that shocked me was that Irina knows Vaughn is Rambaldi ? Why hasn't she taking him prisoner for along time ago, if she knew all along ? And how does she know ? :blink:

^ Yeah, it's the whole 'reborn' thing that makes us (at least me) upset. I mean, come on. :P We can suspend disbelief, but let's not turn X-files here...

Mmkay so my latest theory is that this is a foiler that JJ purposefully leaked. He has done the same thing in the past. That makes the most sense to me, anyway...

Well... Kristin's reply was "hmmmmm." Which doesn't deny anything, but it doesn't affirm it either. It could simply mean, "Gee, I have no idea one way or the other, but that would be interesting if it were the case." Or, "You're asking too many questions." Or, "I have attention deficit diso...hey what's that over there?"

So... I wouldn't freak out yet. She probably doesn't even know... but knows that "hmmmmmm" is a much more intriguing answer than "I don't know."

My thinking is, back in S3 when they had the Jar Of Rambaldi Tissue, which was to be used to fertilize eggs extracted from Syd... maybe there was one successful attempt that happened earlier and got put in some freezer before Syd torched the rest of it. But, "Vaughn" might be the one responsible for implanting the zygote. I don't know about him being Rambaldi or being a descendent or reincarnation of Rambaldi... but he could be the one who is to make Rambaldi's Second Coming happen, via Sydney.

That being said (and I have now revealed that I think about this stuff entirely too much)... I think it's in S3 when "Vaughn" finds out his "dad" was a follower of Rambaldi, and he seems all surprised, and I think he even denies it. just throwing that out because i think it's interesting to note in light of all this.

Also, I'm thinking Irina probably knows a lot more than anyone else, since it concerns her own daughters... there are probably things she would like to keep to herself. Which is why she would have known about "Vaughn." And, which leads me to hope for lots more Lena Olin in S5!!! :smiley:

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Way too many of them.....

Obsessed with Jen said:
She doesn't say anything other than "hmmm" and you people are going ballistic over it.  She's not saying anything.  I don't believe it.
[post="1425215"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, that's what i was trying to say... and ended up going on a tangent of my own. :blink:

Back