Season 5 Vaughn spoiler

DeputyDirector said:
Just to recap... I've seen parts of the script and here's what I can gather:

-He's very much alive in the scenes I saw.

-They're not flashbacks.

-He clearly didn't die in the accident.

-And based on the page numbers, he appears to be in the whole episode.

If I can, I'll post what I have at some point.
[post="1438254"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you rock!! :hug:

but can i add something - this vaughn begin rambaldi storyline was something i came up with at the UK convention and I actually asked Victor garber about it - his reply was so matter of fact - he just looked suprised i had come up and with it and said " maybe" and grinned!! Everyone talked me out of it but me and caz were deifinite that it will be vaughns bloodline at least is rambaldi - hence he is looking after syd ;) i dont understand why everyone is so aginst this storyline :thinking: why does everyone think this is a bad thing - rambaldi is not a bad guy!!!! he wants peace! i think vaughn being a rambaldi is a good thing - he was there to protect syd but fell in love with her................all good if you ask me (y) evene if it aint true you cans ee why it makes sense! :lol:

jems said:
you rock!! :hug:
but can i add something - this vaughn begin rambaldi storyline was something i came up with at the UK convention and I actually asked Victor garber about it - his reply was so matter of fact - he just looked suprised i had come up and with it and said " maybe" and grinned!!  Everyone talked me out of it but me and caz were deifinite that it will be vaughns bloodline at least is rambaldi - hence he is looking after syd ;)  i dont understand why everyone is so aginst this storyline :thinking:  why does everyone think this is a bad thing - rambaldi is not a bad guy!!!!  he wants peace!  i think vaughn being a rambaldi is a good thing - he was there to protect syd but fell in love with her................all good if you ask me (y)  evene if it aint true you cans ee why it makes sense! :lol:
[post="1441027"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally agree with you Jems! (y) it makes sense, i just hope his secret won't ruin his relationship with Syd cuz then my lil S/V shipper heart will break :cry:

I really liked this thing of Vaughn being Rambaldi or something like this, and I'm hoping that Vartan doesn't leave Alias and I think he won't, so ... I can just wait!

DSR Lackey said:
*curls up in fetal position, clutching S2 DVDs*

"The Telling" was the final ep.
[post="1424408"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:laughbounce:

I'm not even an Alias watcher anymore - merely came to this thread to see the fallout over rumors MV would be leaving , but this truly had me crackin up. :lol: And so my sentiments exactly. ^_^ ;)

I have stated from the very beginning that MV was not the one who dies. It just drives me crazy how people take words and twist them until they no longer resemble their true meaning. People seem to go from an un-reliable source who by the way NEVER said anything about MV leaving the show instead of taking hard core facts from the creator him self! JJ already stated that Weiss would no longer be on the show. Second Jack is not leaving the show that one is even sillier then MV leaving and third of all Why in the world would JJ make Syd's life cursed and miserable? She found Danny her fiancé after only a few days dead and bloody in her bath tub, She killed Noah (kinda) She lost Francie and in her memories (shot someone who looked like her best friend since 7th grade) How traumatizing would that be??? then She "lost" Vaughn to Lauren and now she just gets engaged to the man of her dreams and after a few days he is killed!!!! uhh what ever! Sorry guys they aren’t that stupid! So instead of making up RUMERS maybe everyone should calm down a bit and re-read every thing that has come out as FACT and stop trying to make something out of nothing. Kristen doesn’t always know what she is talking about and if those who read her columns should know that she LOVES MV and don't you think if it was him she was hinting at she would have been in hysterics?

so now that I have vented I am going to back away from the computer because I am afraid I am going to rip my hair out if I hear one more "if MV Dies I am not watching Alias any more!!" The season hasn’t even started and people are pre judging it and sending it to its doom over a RUMER, and a pretty bad one at that to mind you.

okay sorry to all who had to read my venting... I think I am okay now... *slowly walking away*...

Kristin has just writen on her message board that a trusted long time source tells her that Vartan DIDN't leave on his own accord BUT WAS informed that they he would be written out for creative reasons that the character had run its course.

Creative reasons my ass. How could the character have run it's course and how could have they run out of things for the character after that cliffhanger!

Oh yeah and Ted C. says he'll be gone in a month (that's around about ep. 2-4) which explains why he's in the first episode. Also there's a lot of in fighting going around at ABC because many execs are not happy about this.

These are Kristens exact words:

Just had a long chat with a trusted Alias source who gave me the full scoop on the AWOLAS (AWOL Alias star).

It's now clear to me that this departure actually was not at this person's request. I'm told s/he was informed s/he would be leaving the show for creative reasons ... that the character had run its course.

I find that, um, shocking.

sya said:
Kristin has just writen on her message board that a trusted long time source tells her that Vartan DIDN't leave on his own accord BUT WAS informed that they he would be written out for creative reasons that the character had run its course.

Creative reasons my ass.  How could the character have run it's course and how could have they run out of things for the character after that cliffhanger!

Oh yeah and Ted C. says he'll be gone in a month (that's around about ep. 2-4) which explains why he's in the first episode.  Also there's a lot of in fighting going around at ABC because many execs are not happy about this.
These are Kristens exact words:
[post="1442365"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Why are you assuming that it is MV? It sure doesn’t sound like it to me, but um GG really fits that comment of hers! any way (still walking away...)

Do you really think the ABC execs give a felgercarb that GG is leaving. Anyways it's confirmed by him that he's leaving and Kristin has said it so why isn't she talking about this leaving actor by name.

Ya I do! He has contributed allot to the show! Now we can only rely on marshal for our comedy relief! so once again YES I DO! -_-

Because it is kristen! Has she ever announced GG leaving? not that I know of.

He was barely in season one or two and doesn't contribute to ratings, and why would Kristin give out a warning about what magazines might say unless it was about Vartan.

there is always more then what it seems. I can't answer all of your rumors, and I am not afraid to admit that I MAY be wrong when it comes to GG but I am positive it is NOT MV. I am willing to make a wager on it like the winner gets three Twinkies or something from the loser! ;)

Hmmm maybe it has to do with the news coming out from Ted and Kristin and he doesn't want to get flooded with angry letters.

I guess this was the topic:According to Kristin, it seems that the baby Sydney is carrying is Naughn's, and that he is Rambaldi, rather than Michael Vaughn (his alias, apparently).

From julielane: Any confirmation yet on whether the new Mrs. Affleck's pregnancy will be written into Alias?
Yes. That's all I can say for now, but yes, I can confirm a pregnancy-related storyline is in the works.

From dani: Are they really writing in a pregnancy on Alias? It has to be Vaughn's baby, right? Right?
Actually, I'm hearing a different story! Don't be so sure...

From katejones: What? It's not Vaughn's? I know you probably won't spill this (too big), but could it be Rambaldi's?
Hmmm...

From lovingthefunkes: It's Rambaldi's baby! Because Vaughn is Rambaldi! Mwahaha!

so back to that...
I still don't think that I can trust any thing that, that woman says. or dosen't say! Lets just hope that it isn't true!

Back