Season 5 Vaughn spoiler

ABCmedianet I believe has a synopsis saying Vaughn and Syd survived the crash and that she's preggers with his child. Here it is acturally:
Even more gripping and emotional events are in store for Sydney. After they both survive the crash, she learns that the man she has known as Michael Vaughn is under investigation and suspected of being a double agent. She questions whether their business and personal relationship over the years has all been a lie. When Sydney discovers that she is pregnant with Vaughn's baby, she's determined to uncover the truth about him. Meanwhile, because of Jack's past betrayal by Irina, he begins to worry that his daughter may suffer the same fate as he did. He will also have to deal with the fact that he will soon become a grandfather - while still learning how to be a dad. Sloane will have to do some soul-searching of his own, as he makes an unholy alliance in his desperate fight to find a cure for Nadia - who is still in a coma.

New agents will be introduced and a nefarious organization will come to light in Sydney's life as she fights to protect her unborn child -- all the while traveling incognito, outsmarting the bad guys and keeping the world safe.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Rachel Nichols as Rachel Gibson and Élodie Bouchez as Renée Rienne.

:sideroll: maybe there'll FINALLY be a proper Vack talk in season five?

that's awesome news though ^_^

I think that maybe it doesn't have anything to do with Vaughn at all, but maybe his father coz Irina knew about it!! Maybe his father was a double agent for the KGB and he was killed because he didnt want to return back to the motherland coz he loved his wife and kid 2 much... Theerefore his name wouldn't be Micheal Vaughn???

AliasFanSweden said:
Oh dear, Jack struggling with becoming a granddad. I will love this!
[post="1442730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just the thought of him thinking, "My daughter is pregnant and she's not married." I can just see him coming after Vaughn now. :lol:

I don't buy it. I don't understand how he can't be Michael Vaughn. It's a pretty odd thing to throw in now especially with how he dealt with his father's death and the fact that he was really upset about Irina, since she killed his father. Now, they're saying that that was all a lie. That Irina really didn't kill his father and that Vaughn's father didn't really save Nadia. It doesn't make sense.

DSR Lackey said:
*curls up in fetal position, clutching S2 DVDs*

"The Telling" was the final ep.
[post="1424408"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Okay this is the BEST posting ever!! LMAO!!!

I thought the "suggestion" of Vaughn being Rambaldi was actually pretty funny- I laughed anyway!

You know I actually felt really betrayed that Vaughn could be somebody else all this time....but was he "Bad" before he ever met Syd or become "bad" when she disappeared???? :blink:

But that would just...

*curls up in ball and rocks back and forth*

*squeezes eyes shut and transports mind to a time when aaaaaaaall was well*

vaughn ramboldi your have a laugh the thought of it makes me sick. what should happen is slone should be ramboldi and vaughn should be really evil and try to kill syd. and sydney falls head over heel for will her best chum from series 1,2 HOW ABOUT THAT THEN I COULD BE A WRITTER FOR THE SHOW.p.s i heared that nadia was working with vaughn before syd found her and they had a thing
WANT MORE INFO LET ME KNOW

syd-157 said:
vaughn ramboldi your have a laugh the thought of it makes me sick. what should happen is slone should be ramboldi and vaughn should be really evil and try to kill syd. and sydney falls head over heel for will her best chum from series 1,2 HOW ABOUT THAT THEN I COULD BE A WRITTER FOR THE SHOW.p.s i heared that nadia was working with vaughn before syd found her and they had a thing
WANT MORE INFO LET ME KNOW
[post="1493125"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Do you mean a thing before Vaughn ever know Syd? Or before he know Nadia was Syd's sister? That would be soooooo wrong :thinking:

DSR Lackey said:
*curls up in fetal position, clutching S2 DVDs*

[post="1424408"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, indeed this is the best post ever! ALthough I guess you'd have to say that all except that last three minutes, right?
My sister and I watched the final episode of Season 4 the other day (still have it on VHS), "Before the Flood" and we both ended it right after Irina walks into the moonlight and said "yea! It's over!" Then of course we couldn't help ourselves and had to watch the final two minutes in the car anyway.

Back