VAUGHN that we haven't seen yet

Yeah, add my vote to Soccer!Vaughn! Why not? Sydney has had unusual disguises, so why can't Vaughn be some kind of athlete ? While we're at it, I think Sark and Vaughn should compete in soccer. Or tennis. :P

My personal favourites are Construction!Worker!Vaughn! and Surfer!Vaughn!
Its so Village people! And Michael Vartan in boardies with a surfboard under his arm, dripping with salt water.............. I dont think i need say anything else.

This is fun ... how about:

Cowboy! Vaughn! (something like the GAP commercial with the fuzzy jacket and jeans with part of his tummy showing) ... :P :P :P

Painter! Vaughn! (ala PEP project painting but this time with a brush, paint spots on his clothes .... or I can pose N-DE for him and he can finger paint me instead!! :blush: :blush: :redhair: :redhair: )

Definitely luv the Doctor! Vaughn! I bet he would have a great bedside manner

But the best for me is Singer/American Idol Vaughn .. something like robert downey singing in the piano for Ally Macbeal [swoons] :cool: :cool: :cool:

From these suggestions, Vaughn can have his own disguise too :P but I think he cannot wear that many wigs Sydney wears when she goes to missions :D still good to see a different Vaughn...

ABCvaughn.jpg

:angelic: that's lotsa Vaughn

The ABC's of Vaughn -- Hilarious! I can't believe we came up with all of that, and it's not even a complete list. We sure do love our Vaughn. :D :sideroll:

:hi: hey Luce!
Golfer!Vaughn :love: I remember that ep... :D forgot the ep title but yep, this one...
s1_09.jpg

boyscout11 said:
The ABC's of Vaughn -- Hilarious!  I can't believe we came up with all of that, and it's not even a complete list.  We sure do love our Vaughn. :D  :sideroll:
[post="1243619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, we love our Vaughn :hug: :group: that we wish he could do those aliases. At least, he's not expected to wear a wig like Sydney ^_^ he's still lucky.

Apple said:
Can we see some Crying Vaughn. Not the wiping the eyes pretending he's crying but a shot of him that you could actually see real tears on his eyes and really crying. A scene with Sydney perhaps or remembering his dad.
[post="1211429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I like that idea, but Sydney can't just be there. She's got to be comforting him or something like that. You know, to throw a little love in. :smiley:

Yes, crying Vaughn with some comfort and loving from Sydney. But him alone is also fine.

I have 2 more, how about waiter Vaughn or disk jockey Vaughn, you know like the long-haired braided dj Dixon on a mission with Sydney in s2. That's cool.
:smiley:

hippy vaughn with long hair

figureskater vaughn

rockstar vaughn

indypopper vaughn (indypop-music-style you know)

How about Boxer!Vaughn? Not to be confused with Boxershorts!Vaughn (which I wouldn't mind seeing more of but alas any domestic scenes are practically non-existent now :().

Vaughnlover15 said:
grandpa vaughn....

[post="1267806"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha! yeah, good one. :lol: What do you think, Grandpa Vaughn would have gray hair or be bald? :P

Ok, how about Dad Vaughn first. Aww, now I think I would just melt to see Vaughn with a baby. :blush:

Back