VAUGHN that we haven't seen yet

prince vaughn, lol. he certainly has the charming bit of it goin on already.... :king:

or camp hairdresser vaughn? tho i cant c some1 as masculine and generally beautiful doin that. hmmm

grandad vaughn would retain his hair im sure. i hope :blink:

oooohh, buff-boy-next-door-20 years younger-vaughn

Alias would probably be like on it's 6th or 7th season and Vaughn still hasn't done ALL these requests :P we just can't get enough of Vaughn!

abc.jpg

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>***haven't seen s4 yet, so maybe there's some in the list that was seen already...</span>

pii_lena4ever said:
just-graduated-vaughn! :grad:
bomber-vaughn!

added by fridolina, agreed by pii: AskingSydneyToMarryHimVaughn!!! :woot:
[post="1322171"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

downOnOneKnee!Vaughn!!!! :serenade: :2love:

aww frindolina :love: although very un Alias that would be a lovely end to this season :smiley:

can you imagine the wedding :rotflmao: talk about family dimemmas!! :rolleyes: :lol:

heya steph and evry1 else, havent been on here for like...........ages!!!!
im guna start comin on more often now
tlk soon

sammi xxx

LMAO! LOve this thread :D
he he!
hummm...I would like to see Son!Vaughn... I mean...Vaughn and his mother ;) It would be a terrific scene :smiley:

Tuga said:
LMAO! LOve this thread :D
he he!
hummm...I would like to see Son!Vaughn... I mean...Vaughn and his mother ;) It would be a terrific scene :smiley:
[post="1334061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, I'd like to see how he is with Mama Vaughn. We can assume that Sydney has not met her, that would be very interesting.

fridolina said:
downOnOneKnee!Vaughn!!!! :serenade:  :2love:
[post="1322379"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud:

the next episode is gonna be the end of me.

Back