Season 5 Vaughn - what do we think now?

Do you believe Vaughn is really dead?

• He is dead.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is still alive and being hidden by Jack and Sydney.

• He is still alive and being hidden by Irina.

• He is still alive and something else.

• I don't know.

• Total voters
I think that Vaughn IS alive and he's hidden by Jack, Weiss and Dixon.

Spoiler below

....highlight the white

I have this, er, call it a gut feeling (courtesy of a good friend upstairs), that Dixon and Jack are working on some kind of scheme that would tear Sydney apart. Weiss might also be in on it...
^that from Kristen and Spoilerfix really highly influence my theory. I think that maybe Irina is in on it too. ^_^

I know the shippers would rather have Vaughn back than anything else, but I'm more into the storyline than wiith Vaughn (who got married when Syd was gone, was a really bad spy, and wasn't too happy about the baby and ..<has a hook nose> .. well IMHO is not good enough for Syd! )

Interesting how having a "hook nose" figures into the reasons above for not being good enough for Syd. :blink: I find it to be a rather insulting remark regarding someone's facial feature especially since there could possibly be members of this forum who might have "hook noses." :thinking:

I happen to love Vaughn's nose just as I loved my beloved dad's hook nose. Vaughn was not a bad spy and he was actually happy about the baby and is certainly good enough for Syd. :smiley:

I pretty sure he's alive I'm just not sure how or who's been taking care of my little Vaughnster. and I love Vaughn's nose too what a cheap shot! yeah let's make fun of his face how mature. and Vaughn is certainly good enough for Syd. and I'm sure he will be an awesome dad!

Interesting how having a "hook nose" figures into the reasons above for not being good enough for Syd. I find it to be a rather insulting remark regarding someone's facial feature especially since there could possibly be members of this forum who might have "hook noses."

::backing off! OK, OK, It was actually a joke::::
And, BTW.. was an after thought about the other stuff...

and I love Vaughn's nose too what a cheap shot! yeah let's make fun of his face how mature.

And I'll take the heat for that

Vaughn was not a bad spy and he was actually happy about the baby and is certainly good enough for Syd.
Off the hook nose and into the nitty gritty. Check out last season's boards if you think he was a good spy <sigh> nada. And he was truely the perfect handler and supporter for Syd! But Bad Spy :( And, I'm sorry but if I told someone I was pregnant and his FIRST REACTION was no..don't want a baby in this world, I would be crushed! Syd just gives way too much up for Vaughn.. I'll stick with saying she's better than he is!

I could see Irena being the one hiding Vaughn. Because if she is part of Prophet 5, she could have found out that he was slated to be killed and deceided to take matters into her own hands to save and then hide him.

But I still think that it's Jack, because of all the stuff that was going on in APO between Vaughn getting shot and his "death".

i think he is alive b/c there were to many hints...like all you have said with the whole hospital scene. at the funeral and such she didnt even cry and we saw her reaction to danny's death and how hard it was. also, i dont think i have actually heard her say he died (except when cancleing the magazine) and its jj and he never lets anyone be dead...except bill vaughn

I know Vaughn has to be alive! In the first eppy, Marshall mentioned something after Vaughn "died" ....

MARSHALL: Hey, I just broke about thirty federal laws. If I get caught, I'll be sharing a cell with a guy named Bruno.

So I think that Jack knows Vaughn is alive and Marshall had to help him cover it up or something to that effect. No matter, I hope Vaughn IS alive! I miss him!

I hope he's alive.
Back in season 3 I wanted Syd to move on from Vaughn-but he changed my mind with the proposal and his reaction to the baby news. Awwh!

His death was just yet another blow to Sydney-and I say-
GIVE THE GIRL A BREAK!!!

come on!

the whole drink thing, 'we'll find each other' and the cancellation makes me hope for a happy ending.

I have been rewatching season 3 (on TNT) and listening to what Vaughn went through after he thought that Sydney had died...drinking and talking to his "dead" girlfriend. If Vaughn was really dead, I think that they would of had Sydney do something like Vaughn said he did (not the drinking since she is pregnant.) He lack of grief confirms to me that he is not dead...she is just having a hard time because she hasn't been able to share the pregnancy with him.

originally i thought he was still alive and being hidden by irina but then i saw this episode and thought, if irina has him then why would she need to kidnapp sydney and torture her for info that vaughn has?

so i chose he's still alive and something else

Back