Season 4 Vaughn worked for Irina?

SpyDude

Cadet
Think about it. Irina knew about Vaughn and he himself said that it was no accident that he met Syd when she walked in to CIA. As we know Irina wanted to inflitrate both CIA and SD-6.(which she did succesfully) Vaughn could do both. He got intel about SD-6 from Syd(remember "The Box part 1& 2") and Vaughn could give Irina lots of information about CIA. Also it would make sense if Vaughn's father really was KGB! Maybe Vaughn is Russian spy? What da ya think?

one of a thousand ideas i have had. (y) and very poosible!! since she knows about him it seems to make sense.

still think he might be working for sloane thought oo. but maybe sloane and irina have been in it together since the start .

i am starting to wonder how many individual threads will be made about poeoples different theories :lol:

jems said:
one of a thousand ideas i have had. (y)  and very poosible!! since she knows about him it seems to make sense.

still think he might be working for sloane thought oo.  but maybe sloane and irina have been in it together since the start .

i am starting to wonder how many individual threads will be made about poeoples different theories :lol:
[post="1356704"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

When Vaughn responds to Syd's question about him being a bad guy, he says it depends on how you look at it. That's a definite clue he was involved with Irina before Syd met him. I don't think they'd do anything as corny as making him Irina's son (after all, she was sleeping with Sloane, why not BV too?). I also don't think he was working with SD6, so the most likely explanation is he's a Rambaldi follower and there's a prophecy, which discusses the chosen one's baby.

Back