Season 2 VAUGHN

DON'T YOU THINK VAUGHN LOOKED SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE YESTERDAY!!! IF LAST NIGHT EP DOESN'T GET ALIAS'S RATINGS UP I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL?? :redhair:

:woot: He was gorgeous in every single scene! OMG! I couldn't get over it! When Syd and him were talking in "the flirting corner", he was so adorable and then when he was being really protective of her on the plane and then at the end when he took his hat off and his hair was all mussed up. OMG! Too many scenes to pick a favourite! He is just soooo cute!!!! :woot:

LOL!!! Is there any such thing as being on cloud 10 or 11? Cause if there is I'm on it!!!!!!! Sigh!!!!!!!!! Sigh (again)!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, gotta go watch it!!!!! Bye!!! :redhair:

Um....okay. :P

It was funny when he was watching Syd in the plane

that was hilarious but when he pulls syd aside to say that all he wants to do is kiss her. That was totally out of scharachter it is cute but not in his line of talking usually. I just thot it was weird

Thank god Vaughn & Sid finally kissed. If I had to wait much longer I would have burst. :eek: :woot: Micheal was extra hot last night, especially when he was acting like the jealous boyfriend watching Sid with the fat man :cool:
this show only gets better. (y) (y) (y)

PS I was so psyched when he pulled Sid aside to tell her he wanted to kiss her. As out of character that it was for him to wear his emotions for her on his sleave. He'd been so cool about trying to hide his lust for Sid. :P

and then at the end when he took his hat off and his hair was all mussed up.

yeah, that was so funny. i was like, "hey, alfalfa!" but then all thoughts of the little rascals went *poof* when they kissed. he's quite beautiful. :D

i have a bunch of pics of him up in my locker at school, and everyone stops by to take a look. i was thinking about charging admittance...what do you think? lol sorry, it's a little off topic, but i was thinking about it. :smiley:

then again, i could never charge a girl to see him, no matter how broke i was. that's just wrong. how could i live with the guilt? lol :lol:

ya that would be evil I mean he is just so hot everyone deserves to see him. Have you see one hour photo there is a great pic of him in it. Hehe. Anyway ya I should print out pictos of him to put in my locker but I have some on my desktop and icons and all. He is just like the hottest guy on the planet

he looked amazing and gorgeous wow i was smiling the whole time he was soo jealous that he couldnt see her in that red outfit hahaha

I agree I think that he was on FIRE!!!!!!!!!! He was so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo excited that they finally kissed! I was so excited I was jumping up and down. I was over at my friends house watching the show and we were so totally extatic!!!!!!!!!! It is my favorite ep. ever!!!!!!!!!!

VAUGHN WAS HOT AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!I still can't get over that it really, finaly, accually HAPPENED!!!!!!! Vaughn is so hot, I love him!!!

Back