Season 2 vaughn

do you think that is all he was up to? i want to believe so but with alias you never know. i hope he is telling the complete truth but who knows! :thinking:

I think he was telling the truth because he let Syd look through all his files. She would have been able to tell what she was looking at. Plus, he knows better than to keep something from her again.

I honestly believe him...he showed Syd everything....sides...come on...it's VAUGHN!!!
and you can't really blame him...now can you?

Vaughn is not allowed to be bad! haha.

But seriously, they just wanted to bring doubts into Sydney's mind. and it didn't work. She's knows Vaughn is a good guy. And now Vaughn knows why sydney was being so curious. It's all gonna work out!

vaughn is a good man. much like dixon and jack. i agree, i think they (tptb) just wanted to make sydney doubt vaughn. and for a brief moment, there was an interesting parallel between sydney/vaughn and jack/irina.

Vaughn was totally telling the truth to her. How could he not be? I mean, he had no idea that she was going to show up there and so had no time to change anything he didn't want her to see.

Of course he is telling the truth. Why would he want to keep something from her that could influence her line of work?

~Me :angel2:

Nice quote. :D

I believe that Vaughn is telling the truth, I mean... he's our Vaughnie!! How could he be bad??!! However, the point must be brought up that nothing in this show is ever as it seems....

I still believe that Vaughn could never be evil...

I think he's telling the truth! He has too because Syd told him because she told him about the investigation that she's now a target for the CIA again!!!

I don't think there is any question that Vaughn is telling the truth. if he were a traitor, it would confuse Sydney and jumble the plot too much. Since Irina is now a "bad guy" for the time being, I don't think they would have Vaughn be a traitor in the same episode or the next one. (y)

dont question him!!!!syd did that once and what happened? she lost the keys to his apartment....he is tellin the truth....so dont quetion him..

Back