Is vaughn the hottist?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cute_as_candy said:
whatever Sabs.
the thing is, i will never reply to your posts again, because i find it pointless, and it just stops me being all happy. congratulations. you made me thoroughly miserable. you win. do you want a trophy?
so now you've done such a great job, you can leave, or i will. I dont care which.
I would like a gold star.

and I'm not trying to make you miserable I'm simply expressing my opinium about something. anyways Ive got my anti-vaughn club now so I won't need to "make you miserable" now.

It's good that you have different opinions. Because if everyone had the same feelings, the world be a boring place. What would we :argue: about.

You should :xoxo: and make up... :talk:

oh please here is jsut a small list with guys wayhotter then MV

David Anders
David Borenaz
Jensen Ackles
Robert Leeshock
Shawn Ashmore
Jason Behr
Alexis Dennishof
Freddie Prinz Junior
Ben Affleck
Justin Timberlake
Alex Rodriguez
Brad Pitt
Ryan Phillippe
Eddie Cibrian
Ashton Kutcher
Matt Damon
Julian Casablancas
Johnny Depp
Fabrizio Maretti
Adam Brody
Matthew Goode
Seann William Scott
Nick Valensi
Jeff Hardy
Colin Farrell
Charlie Haas
Bradley Cooper
Dom Monaghan
Rob Van Dam
Dave Batista
Karl Urban
Shawn Michaels

SydBristow13 said:
oh please here is jsut a small list with guys wayhotter then MV

David Anders
David Borenaz
Jensen Ackles
Robert Leeshock
Shawn Ashmore
Jason Behr
Alexis Dennishof
Freddie Prinz Junior
Ben Affleck
Justin Timberlake
Alex Rodriguez
Brad Pitt
Ryan Phillippe
Eddie Cibrian
Ashton Kutcher
Matt Damon
Julian Casablancas
Johnny Depp
Fabrizio Maretti
Adam Brody
Matthew Goode
Seann William Scott
Nick Valensi
Jeff Hardy
Colin Farrell
Charlie Haas
Bradley Cooper
Dom Monaghan
Rob Van Dam
Dave Batista
Karl Urban
Shawn Michaels
urm no! i havnt heard of all them but out of the ones i hav heard of... david B.. ugly as ever. Freddie ugly ben affleck yer he is fit but no that fit. justin timberlake is UGLY like a skinhead my frend is obbsessed wiv him urgh... brad pitt well yer he is just as fit as mv i love him loads... ashton ugly... matt damon ugly but he can act!... johnny depp is old nd ugly colin farrel fit but not as fit as mv..

basically no no no!

because you ahven't heard of them it just means how much guys you know. how can you think MV is the hottest when you don't even know other hot guys. and I could go in discussion with you about the guys who are hot but you called ugly but that'd be kind of pointless. you have your taste in men I have mine. mine just happen to be real man and you some are but I know one isn't.

aww, can't handle the truth. and just cound how many threaths in the forum are about disliking or hating vaughn before you say one threath. assuming of course that you can count.

in case you haven't seen which is like cos you are kind of blind I already posted there. and the only members you can get is blind an denial people,

SydBristow13 said:
yeah they´re delusional in thinking he´s a man bonnie.
Yeah. I'm sure he's been called a boy by someone. Wasn't it Jack. Vaughn really needs to grow up and grow a pair.

Back