vaughn...

AliasLover92989 said:
Umm probably not, and "vaugn" isnt yours, because you dont even know how to spell his name, its Vaughn :P
hahahaha. :D

maybe if you lived in la and knew where he bought his groceries, played hockey. or whatever.

or maybe if you went to a premiere that he was going to. or an alias promotion thing. eh?

the hockey thing and the grocery store thing, yes. hahaha. i didn't mean for it to come out that way though. but she seems desperate to meet him.

but i think the best bet would be to go to an alias promotion event.

cute_as_candy said:
hmmm....like the Alias Convention...if he goes...he HAS to go!
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>yayayayayayayayayayaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alias convention !!!! michael could come!!!!!!!!!!!!! david is coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am gonna freak out!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

oh, he probly will go, coz its not like he's doing any flij sor anything

id so stalk him... wow how fun would that be. sit outside his house and follow him everywhere...... wow that is so my new job! stalking is not illegal... it cant be taht just stupid well thats what id tell the police if they find me but they wont hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa! xxxxxxxxxxxxx :angel2:

no u only just gave me his address... i need to give him time so im thinking ill do it beginning of march maybe a little before...!!!!! oi wouldnt stalk anyone... ell actually frankie mv brad. thats my list ended! xoxoxoxoxox i thought it was a gud idea neways

yayness helen...and somewhere in the worldwide section thingy, there is a topic about the alias convention...theres a link..i might go check up on which cast people are going...hehe! lool!

Back