vaughn

he is so totally hott...im so gonna find a way to meet him..have any suggestions?

but what was he thinking when he married ugly fat face lauren?? wow i mean seriously!

*Lyssa*

tell me about it!! some of us who like in the uk might meet him, cuz the alias exhibition thing is comeing over to london with some of the cast. definitly david anders and francie, but michael and jennifer maybe!!

okay...so maybe duck or sabrina could hurt him...THEN we could say...OMG! i am so sorry...let me kiss it better!! ;)

and when we did that...it wouldnt be our fault...it would merely be a resultant of their actions, which would have been an unprovoked attack, so we should not be help responsible for our actions.
(check my clever language! ;) )
and its not like we WANT to hurt sark...well, we dont wanna hurt him too bad! ;)

cute_as_candy said:
and when we did that...it wouldnt be our fault...it would merely be a resultant of their actions, which would have been an unprovoked attack, so we should not be help responsible for our actions.
(check my clever language! ;) )
and its not like we WANT to hurt sark...well, we dont wanna hurt him too bad! ;)
like you could kill sark. just cos vaughn is an easy target to kill doesn´t mean a real man is, lmao.

vaughn aint an easy target. then why did he not die when sark shot him [and was like right in front of him] COS HE HAD THE SENSE TO PROTECT HIMSELF.

Back