Vaughn

I don't think they will kill Vaughn off. He a major part of the show and also he will be appearing in forthcoming episodes, so he will be alive for at least a little longer yet!

That is good.

I heard the tension may be to much for them to keep Vaughn on the show. :(

I hope there is not any tension between the two of them since they used to date. Or maybe that will help them act out thier current situation ;)...on the show.

I think Jen and Michael are more profensional then to let their personal lifes interfer with work and from what they say in interviews etc there isn't alot of tension on set and they are still reallly good friends.

jenrocks said:
Thats what momma wants to her!
[post="1160694"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know I don't know what I would do if Vaughn wasn't on the show or if tension on the set meant there was no more S/V scenes.

One we love Vaughn.... We did not get a chance to love Danny.
It would be a darn shame to kill off his Character because of a romance
gone bad. Anyway they both have moved on so that should be that.

I personally would be sick if Michael Vartan was not on this show.
Maybe they will just end the pairing instead of killing him off.

I believe that it would be a major downfall if they killed vaughn off the show. He is a major role of the show, but also he has gained a major fan base since being on the show. I believe that many of his fans would stop watching if he was killed off

i refuse to believe that vaughn would EVER be killed off the show. its all about syd and vaughn. without syd and vaughn... well itd still be good i guess.. but there wouldnt be sydney and vaughn and that would just be terrible. JG and MV have said that there still close friends and they can still do romantic scenes together without feeling weird about it.. which is really good and says alot about their professional skills. and hey... im still hoping that the real JG and MV will get back together..

Frankly, I don't notice that much of a change. Of course, I'm not into the whole S/V thing, so I'm not looking at it frame-by-frame. I ignore anything that happens off-screen, and I think we're all better off doing the same. ;)

verdantheart said:
Frankly, I don't notice that much of a change. Of course, I'm not into the whole S/V thing, so I'm not looking at it frame-by-frame. I ignore anything that happens off-screen, and I think we're all better off doing the same.  ;)
[post="1179486"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

what do you mean by ignoring anything that happens off-screen? you dont read about behind-the-scenes stuff or watch commentaries or anything? or do you just mean things about the actors personal lives... cuz if you dont watch behind the scenes stuff then oh man.. your missing out!!

as for their personal lives.. i freak out if i see anyone from the Alias cast in a tabloid or on the cover of anything lol. (except this bennifer part 2 felgercarb just bothers me... i was all over the JG/MV relationship :D )

emetib147 said:
what do you mean by ignoring anything that happens off-screen? you dont read about behind-the-scenes stuff or watch commentaries or anything? or do you just mean things about the actors personal lives... cuz if you dont watch behind the scenes stuff then oh man.. your missing out!!
[post="1180895"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'd ignore everything off-screen as far as including it in any story assessments I make, unless it was something like Mr Abrams saying "this is what's happening here" (and even that can be misleading ;)). I try to know as little about actors personal lives as I can get away with--which can be difficult at times . . . :blink: Things like DVD extras can be interesting. But they are just that. Extra.

verdantheart said:
I'd ignore everything off-screen as far as including it in any story assessments I make, unless it was something like Mr Abrams saying "this is what's happening here" (and even that can be misleading ;)). I try to know as little about actors personal lives as I can get away with--which can be difficult at times . . .  :blink: Things like DVD extras can be interesting. But they are just that. Extra.
[post="1182134"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

as usual.. your right! :D

No chance they'll kill off Vaughn, he's too popular & he's too important to the mythology. Think about it. There's the whole Bill Vaughn/Nadia/Rambaldi mystery we've only had a glimpse of yet & I hear in S4 there's gonna be a Vaughn family mystery he seeks to unravel, so no chance is he gonna snuff it!. And as for what happens outside the show, I couldn't care less unless it's about Alias itself... :cool:

I doubt that they would give Vaugh the axe, because look at how integral he is to the plot! And plus, one of the greatest things about the show is the S/V (Sydney and Vaughn for those of you who DON'T know...it took me a while lol) relationship. And I think that they are too professional to let their personal lives interfere...they almost play themselves...professionals who don't confuse personal and professional lives! Ironic huh? lol. Well anyways, I'd go crazy if there were no more S/V scenes! KEEP VAUGHN ON THE SHOW AND THE S/V RELATIONSHIP!

jenrocks said:
I heard a rumor that they may kill off Vaughn...is that true??
[post="1160594"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Probably not. As long as Vartan is available and willing to play the role, from a story-telling/ratings POV killing him off would be about as smart as a box of rocks.

I seriously doubt the credibility of that rumor. Michael Vartan seems to really enjoy working on Alias, and he is much to important to the plot lines and Sydney's life to just be disposed of like that.

I think that for as long as we have Alias on TV we'll have our MV :love:

it's so clear to me that there is obvious tension between the actors jennifer garner and michael vartan--and it seems that the writers have shifted their relationship to accomodate this tension...because after everything from last season, these two should be SO MUCH CLOSER

Back