Season 4 Vaughn

I loved Vaughn having his own story line. I'm glad were are delving into the Bill Vaughn issue cause Michael needs some answers. it was nice to see Vaughn doing his own thing without APO. When Vaugh mentioned his mother I thought we get to see her well maybe someday.

yes, i was hoping to see her mother too.. and her father also, if he is still alive and we are not just being led to believe that he is alive.

damn.. to many dead people coming to life..

Yep...Vaughn definitely needed a story that doesn't center on his love life. (y)

I hope he gets the other characters involved soon though, so that this story doesn't seem cut off from the overall plot. I wonder if he'll tell Sydney right away? Somehow, I doubt it.

oh no he will - nexvt week when they are loved up in bed - kind of like the drawer scene :love:

hopes and prays

blue_bird said:
damn.. to many dead people coming to life..
[post="1251938"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Syd: She's [Anna] supposed to be dead.
Jack: So are a lot of people.

You think the CIA has known this whole time?

haha JJ is definiteky spoiling the S/Vs. ^_^

I SO agree tho. I adored Vaughn having his own independent storyline! For some reason, it made him look a lot better in my eyes. I hope hw does a lot more behind-the-back stuff. It seems like whenever he has to interact with ppl at APO, he gets all stuffy again. -_- I like Vigilante!Vaughn. Without all the rage of end-of-S3, tho.

jems said:
oh no he will - nexvt week when they are loved up in bed - kind of like the drawer scene :love: 
hopes and prays
[post="1251963"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That would be too awesome! :love:

But I do agree, I love that Vaughn is FINALLY after 4 years getting a storyline that doesn't involve his love life. It's great to see him on his own doing some work. I really hope it continues.

^^Huh. Hadn't crossed my mind, but I would think that Vaughn would know what his uncle looked like. Something tells me that our first glimpse of an alive Bill Vaughn won't be of him in a hospital bed.

okay speaking of vaughn's new story line, who was Rosemary?
Obviously she wanted vaughn to know that his father didn't die in 1979 like we originally thought. So is she good or bad? And what was her relationship with bill vaughn?

any thoughts out there?

Well here's mine:
I think that she was someone who works with the alliance and also wants to find out where bv is. I think that maybe he is alive and that MV will also be somehow connected to the Rambladi prophecy in some capacity.

well that's my random rant for the day! :o_O:

mexico city said:
ok i am the king of conspiracy theories
someone help me
do we definitively know that
the man in the bed is
not his dad?
[post="1252130"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My dad pointed that very thing out. Interesting point, and one that I definitely wouldn't rule out. Maybe that's why his mom didn't make an appearance. The 'stroke' victim is really his dad, and he never suffered a stroke, just used it to get Vaughn there.

Vaughn said that he hadn't seen his uncle in years...it could very well be his dad.

OK, so I'm just weird. My first thought was that Rosemary was his dad in disguise . . . My better half pointed out that it was much more likely his uncle was really his dad.

labrat said:
OK, so I'm just weird.  My first thought was that Rosemary was his dad in disguise . . .  My better half pointed out that it was much more likely his uncle was really his dad.
[post="1252267"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: I never would've thought Rosemary was his Dad in disguise...

I suppose anything is possible though :blink:

labrat said:
OK, so I'm just weird.  My first thought was that Rosemary was his dad in disguise . . .  My better half pointed out that it was much more likely his uncle was really his dad.
[post="1252267"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAHAHA! That would have been great! He could have peeled off his mask and said, "Vaughn, I am your father." And Vaughn would have shouted, "No!" Then they would have pulled out their lightsabers and started going at it. :starwars: Or maybe guns would be better. :rifle:

I loved having Vaughn on his own. :D :D At first when he was like oh I'm gonna go see my uncle I was like, woah. Would they possibly not have him in the whole episode?! :eek:

But then they did...and I liked him better in this episode. :cool: He's cooler off on his own and it shows him as the cool agent he is. :D No weird issues bothering him...other than the fact that his father may still be alive and etc :mellow:

I liked seeing him out on his own, and it is nice to see him get his own independent storyline. I think it will be interesting to see how it ends up relating to everything else that is going on. Because I just have this feeling that it will. I mean, the prophecy and Syd and Nadia and whatever super spy dads are up to! :hide: Those spy dads are so naughty! Anyway, I would like to see someone else get involved in it with him, though. I'm willing to bet he shares this with Syd pretty quickly, and maybe Jack too. Jack and Vaughn are so cute together! Sorry, off topic.

Anyway, I was thinking, immediately, that the guy in the bed could be his dad, but then why wouldn't he recognize him? I would recognize my dad 25 (or so) years later. (plastic surgery plastic surgery!) And do we know, was the 'uncle' his dad's brother, or? Could there already be a resemblance? Hmmm things to think on. Anyway, Rosemary seemed too benevolent to be a really bad character, but I'm guessing we'll never know. The most important question, for now, is why does he need to know that his father was NOT dead in 1979? Could it be that Irina didn't {in fact} kill him? If so, did she kill any of those CIA agents? Or was it some kind of massive cover up for a bunch of CIA agents going into hiding for some other reason? We know that 'truth takes time,' the question is just how much.

yendys47 said:
At first when he was like oh I'm gonna go see my uncle I was like, woah. Would they possibly not have him in the whole episode?! :eek:
[post="1252869"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I thought that too actually. I liked seeing Vaughn on his own and the building of his own storyline. He's not just dealing with Sydney or issues pertaining to Sydney. ^_^

so true - it actually makes his character have some worth and not just sydney's partner/boyfriend. which he does deserve (especially after cucifying him in S3) :lol:

Back