Vaughnification

Intel

Cadet
I've noticed that other stars have stuff like sarkaholics and such, well now I'M starting Vaughnifications, hope yall keep this thread alive

I'm in. I emailed this pic of Vaughn to one of my friends and she said he wasn't hot! And then I showed it to another of my friends and she said the same thing and then I got all hostile because I LOVE HIM! And another of my friends keeps making me these little posters that say that I'm gonna marry Vaughn (little angel, I wish) so I felt better. I've talked about him so much that now she's gonna watch Alias. And I rented Never Been Kissed purely to see him and every time they showed him I melted. HE IS SO GORGEOUS!! I love him. I watched that movie 4 times on Saturday.

i'll join...i LOVE Vaughn! He is sooo hot...He looks curer in Never Been KIssed tho...all my friends just thought he was too old

I think that he was cuter in Never Been Kissed, but he's hotter as Vaughn, and there's a difference. I was in serious Vaughn deprivation one day and my friends were like "Sopt obsessing over some 16 year old from Hollywood" and I'm like he's 33 and he's from France. I love him.

That's our kick ass agent...

ep18truth.jpg

Back