Vaughnification

The gun across his chest, side revolver, spiky hair - it's getting a little warm in here :blush: :lol: I'm definitely liking G.I.!Vaughn. (y) :D

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>omg that picture is amazing vaughn is sooo hotttttt ahhh im going crazy here hehehee that outfit on him makes hm look even more amazing... so cute with his hair like that ahhh i just love him hahaha</span>

I know! this pic is just so poster worthy. We'd recruit female viewers to Alias by the hundreds or thousands.

aka said:
I know! this pic is just so poster worthy. We'd recruit female viewers to Alias by the hundreds or thousands.
LOL! We would! Where did she get that picture???? I need it!!! Oh, can I get that as the backround on my computer? LOL my parents will flip. I'm going to do it.

YEAH I SAW THAT PIC IN THE SPOILERS AND MY JAW DROPPED!!!!HE IS SO HOT..I EMAILED THAT PIC TO ALL MY FRIENDS..I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR SCREAMING....HEHE..I LOVE ACTION VAUGHN..OR KICKASS VAUGHN.. I LIKE THIS NAME BETTER...I LOVE HIS MESSY HAIR...SPIKED UP FRONT.....::SMILES LIKE KRAZY::....

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED PEOPLE! Michael Vartan is now the backround of my computer. And my parents said I could keep it LOL. I emailed the pic to my friend.

I'll join! Vaughn is so hot, I love him. Now my friends think I'm crazy because I have his pictures all over my locker, and then one day one of my friends(her lockers right next to mine) said that she can't stand to look at him any more he's just getting to ugly and every time I look at him he's just that much hotter, but I think she really likes him because she started watching Alias! I LOVE VAUGHN!!!!!

Kelli

I love Vaughn's hair I maen I really LOVE it i love the color i love the style i love the everything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

Back