Vaughnification

I was watching Sweet Home Alabama at my friends sleepover party yesterday and for all the people who have seen it- You know Jake? Does anyone else think he looks somewhat like Vaughn? Anyway, so there were 4 of us who were awake through it and three watch Alias so we're like OMG HE'S ADORABLE HE LOOKS LIKE VAUGHN! And I'm like Vaughn's hotter and their like no, this guy is, but that's irrelevant to my story. ANd the other non-alias person (who wouldn't watch alias????) is like NO HE'S UGLY GO WITH THE GUY FROM NEW YORK! So I was yelling at her the entire time like "How can you think a person who looks somewhat like Vaughn is ugly??? And then one of my alias friends said "I like him, I'm going to marry him." ANd I'm like "Fine, you can marry him, and I'll marry Vaughn, and we can have a double wedding," and I know you guys probably are thinking "what's the point of this story" but a lot of my stories have no points they're just stories. And I figured I should post my Vaughn-ish related story on the Vaughnification #1 forum. Thank you for letting me ramble.

VaughnFan13 said:
you know what, my frriend and i lLOVE vaughn, but so does my 40 something teacher...ewwww
yep, it's true...you see, my friend printed out this supercute picof vaughn and put it in plastic so it wouldnt get damaged. when she was in her history class, this girl who sat right next to her pulled out the pic and held it out in the middle of the room. this girl just yelled out "look at the guy mariana (her name)thinks is hot and sexy." and the whole class started laughing at her....i felt sooo sry for her...anyways, then our history teacher came by to see the pic, and said, he's too old for you isnt he? and she took the pic away. anyways, my friend went to get the pic back later, and our history teacher goes, "He IS handsome isn't he." Later, we were just like ewww....we have the same taste as our teacher...ewww....My friend was so embarrassed, that she was going to pretend vaughn was her bro...lol....but she couldnt cuz he was in plastic...

ok vaughn is just plan hot how could resist his smile and oo i love his hair too ooohhh cant forget his eyes .. wow i just love everything about him

Hi, everybody! I'm a Vaughnaholic. Are you? So I decided to start a place where we could have a fan listing and talk about everyone's favorite CIA agent. SO far it's just me, so if you want to be put on the list, PM me!

The Vaughnaholics
1. Aliasgirl47
2. SarahCharlie
3. ILuvVaughn13
4. musically83
5. ALIASgurl47
6. AlIaSMVLuVa
7. ilovemicheal
8. VaughnFan13
9. 14yearoldmichaeloholic
10. S&V Together
11. Vaughn_Lovah
12. Tory
13. Freelancer598
14. vaughngirl
15. Sophie
16. CIA spy
17. mdw
18. avi
19. tek@Vartan
20. kouk
21. alias_16
22. MeVartan
23. btvaughn
24. VaughnAndAliasRockMySox

IluvVaughn13 said:
hey im totally in hehe vaughn is hotter then hot

I'm totally in!! Vaughn is way hot. Nobody will be able to take his place. Some people think he's too old but WHO CARES??!! I love him and nothings going to change!! I also loved him in Never Been Kissed (I own the movie and 99% of the reason is he's in it) and The Mists of Avalon.

spy4eva said:
IluvVaughn13 said:
hey im totally in hehe vaughn is hotter then hot

I'm totally in!! Vaughn is way hot. Nobody will be able to take his place. Some people think he's too old but WHO CARES??!! I love him and nothings going to change!! I also loved him in Never Been Kissed (I own the movie and 99% of the reason is he's in it) and The Mists of Avalon.
I hate crazy people who say Vaughn is too old, it really bothers me. And I too got Never Been Kissed because Michael Vartan was in it. And now it's one of my favorite movies! It's not even funny how obsessed I am with that thing. Okay, now i realize that I think I already posted this, but whatever.

I am SUCH a Vaughan-a-holic...really a Vartan-a-holic...I was watching Too Wong Foo, thanks for everything Julie Newmar and FREAKED OUT when he came on the screen! A Michael sighting...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back