Vaughnification

Count me in! He is definitly one of the HOTTEST guys ever! 🤤
Also, if you haven't checked out the VartanHo site, you gotta. They got all kinds of stuff on him. I'm proud to be a Ho!

Instead of a 12 step program to get over him, we should have the 12 steps of loving Vaughn!

Step 1: You must watch every movie he's in.

Keep adding...

ok im on the list as 14yearoldaliasluver but i kinda wanted to be 14yearoldmichaeloholic but thats ok. im glad im on the list. If you want to change it you can but its all good thats for starting the list. im proud to be one of the first of the already long list! lol thanx so much. If you don't want to change it theres no pressure just letting you know! :D

Im in love with THE man! lol :love:

Lauren :super: teimle

o ya guess what i'm gonna start doing krav maga thats the street fighting syd does!!!!! this is gonna be great! :Ph34r:

oo i got one (i just posted the previous note)
2.) You have to have secret pictures of him and/or a big poster of michael on ur wall!!!

3.) You have to hate Will trying to keep syd away from vaughn cuz hes selfish! lol that ones harsh!

4.)Half the reason you watch alias is so you can see your wannabesobadly boyfriend!!! :love:

Lauren :super: teimle

aliaschick4mv said:
Hey! Why is no one posting! It's so sad! Have we all lost the love for Vaughn? ::GASP::
OMG NOOOOOOOOOO..... VAUGHN IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE.... i luv him, luv him, luv him. Everytime he comes on the screen i like jump up and down... JG is sooooooooooooooooo lucky she actually got to kiss him :woot: I'M TOTALLY IN!!!!!!!!!!!

i know, its kinda sad that his kisses are wasted on jennifer- shes already married!! waste them on one of us who wishes we were married to him!! *sigh* to caress those lips of his... think about it... *melts* :nervous:

i think this sums it up for me: "michael vartan- come here and eat me up like i'm a chocolate kiss!!!"

:chocolatekiss:

i wish!!!

Older shmolder! LoL! He is so hot! When Dark Turn was on my parents kept saying, "Vaughn's evil! Vaughn's evil!" cause they knew how mad I would get! I didn't doubt him for a minute!

i found my vaughn look alike at a mardi gras party! go figure! i got a new alias forum if some of you want to join me there sometime. i need new members and there's no one i'd rather have than a fellow Vaughnaholic! if you want to come, the link says CIA Headquarters and is in my sig!

Back