Vaughnification

okay, for anyone wondering who the hell that is:

thats Sammi! she is one of my friends who i happen to have got addicted to alias! (yay me!) and so we were bored in our IT lesson and came onto AA... hehe! :smiley:

Hey Steph i managed to get on at last!
i ent addicted (yet), i swear i ent but.....vaughn man!!!!phoar lol
steph u beta reply coz i dont no ne1 els except u
hi evry1, anything steph says bout me, it prob ent tru.

umm...all i've said is that your name is sammi and that you are my friend and addicted to alias...
also...she is a s/v shipper (YAY!) and sammi if u dare go sarkney on me i will never talk to ya again! (all will make sense one day, i promise!)

Yeh u stil told evry1 im addicted, im not!! iv only jus started watchin it!
btw, i finishd da 4th disc im on da 5th now, hehe, awwwww bless him, he is soooooo sweet!!!!!

sammi said:
Yeh u stil told evry1 im addicted, im not!! iv only jus started watchin it!
btw, i finishd da 4th disc im on da 5th now, hehe, awwwww bless him, he is soooooo sweet!!!!!
welcome sammi. steph told me about you. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ALIAS.... AND VAUGHN. hehe

ha! that reminds me of when I first started showing my friend alias, she would always deny being addicted, but it was inevitable! she is crazy about it now!
Welcome!!!

lol, thnx. Yeh but im not addicted!!!! i jus like it.....alot
n i like vaughn too....also alot
da box set is sooooo expensive whs sell it 4 £45 n hmv sell it 4 £50, but then again i supose it is worth da money

i havent been in here in a while! needed to stop in and think about vaughn....not that i wasnt before i went to this thread.... :D

yeh steph, it is definatly £50 but im stil getin it, i dont care, it jus means im guna hav 2 save 4 longa to get my pc

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Ooh can I join??? :Please: Me love Vaughn!!! :love: :throb: :blush2: </span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Luv Sabella xxx :daisy:</span>

MVhunny said:
i havent been in here in a while! needed to stop in and think about vaughn....not that i wasnt before i went to this thread.... :D
haha that's SO true!!!!!! his constantly on my mind...:P

wow i haven't been here for months!! doubt half of you will remember me! i was the on that used to dominate like everyday! but now our school IT technician guy stopped my internet..grrrrrr. so didnt go on as much as before. but i'm back..... hey steph!!!! :smiley:

Back