Season 3 Vaughn's Disguise

WoW!!!! Vaughn's costume was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was rolling around on my bed, cracking up!!! Good times...good times!!!

Even w/ the black eye-shadow Mr.Vartan still looked extremely GOOD!!!!!

I loved it!!!

And he looked sooooo nice when he was following Lauren!!!! WOW...I don't know what it was, but he was just sooo pretty!!!!!!

Azalea said:
They looked so unbelievably hot together! If possible, even better than the leather club in "Almost Thirty Years." I don't know....close contest.

Although I did laugh when I first saw Vaughn with the eye-shadow. It was so strange for him!! :lol: But Sydney looked amazing.
just what i was thinking Azy cos ATY club scene is one of my faves EVER!!! this could come in joint first place - once i watched it a bit more.!!! (y)
awesome disguises - both s/v and lauren too looked amazing. and vaughn chewing the gum the whole time :P - the lip piercing was my fave part - i just wanted to suck his bottom lip!!!! :blush:

just what i was thinking Azy cos ATY club scene is one of my faves EVER!!! this could come in joint first place - once i watched it a bit more.!!! 
awesome disguises - both s/v and lauren too looked amazing. and vaughn chewing the gum the whole time  - the lip piercing was my fave part - i just wanted to suck his bottom lip!!!!

Didnt we all Jems 🤤

He looked hot, when i first saw him i was like OMG :thud: He looked sexy, and the way he was acting 🤤 He should definetly have more disguises, JJ GIVE HIM MORE DISGUISES, I doubt hes reading this :blush:

I love Vaughn! It was cool to actually see him dressed so Hilarious :woot: He is always so conservative, I like it! (y)

I love Gothic Vaughn! :woot: He looked so HOT!!! And I haven't even seen the episode, just the screencaps at Alias Media. OH. MY. GOD. *faints* :stretcher:

dude it was scary but kinda hot - well the earings and insane amouts of eye make up were a bit... iffy but overall it was a unique side of vaughn - that hopefully we wont be seeing again anytime soon ;)

Mad bout Alias said:
just what i was thinking Azy cos ATY club scene is one of my faves EVER!!! this could come in joint first place - once i watched it a bit more.!!! 
awesome disguises - both s/v and lauren too looked amazing. and vaughn chewing the gum the whole time  - the lip piercing was my fave part - i just wanted to suck his bottom lip!!!!

Didnt we all Jems 🤤
eh, no . . .

Hilarious, yes. Sexy, no. The goth God on Joan of Arcadia . . . suits much better.

Liked the symbolism in the club, though.
;)

Vaughn lovers say "we all" as though everybody drools over him or the rest of us don't exist or don't count. I just can't resist pointing every now and then out that I do, in fact, exist and I don't drool over Vaughn. Continue drooling.
^_^

verdantheart said:
Mad bout Alias said:

Didnt we all Jems 🤤
eh, no . . .

Hilarious, yes. Sexy, no. The goth God on Joan of Arcadia . . . suits much better.

Liked the symbolism in the club, though.
;)
Sorry but yeah i was talking about us Vaughn lovers when i wrote "we all"! I'l state that next time :P

verdantheart said:
Mad bout Alias said:

Didnt we all Jems 🤤
eh, no . . .
LMAO :lol: :lol:

VH u crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah!!!! HOTT Vaughn!!! When I first realized it was him with Sydney, I was rolling on my bed laughing my ass off!!!! Then I was like yeah,baby!!! I can't believe we only have 4 more episodes to go!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Right before we got a flash of Vaughn…I was like…won’t it be funny if they put lots of black eyeliner on him?…to my mom :D First thing that ran in my mind…and then boom! The first time I saw him I just laughed Vaughn all punked up. I just thought it was hysterical…oye…but he was pretty sexy. He was a little off though…he just doesn’t have that stoned hardcore look that I like. Syd was amazing…but she almost always looks wonderful. This is now my favorite get up…comes close with the semi-Elektra look and the S&M club in Berlin.

Back