Season 3 Vaughn's Disguise

jems said:
and vaughn chewing the gum the whole time :P - the lip piercing was my fave part - i just wanted to suck his bottom lip!!!! :blush:
mmm i know!!! me too! *mm sucking on MV* lol
the gum smacking/cocky look on his face was soooo hot

OMG I KNOW..when he was talking about the computer program "he" created, i was like OMG YOU ARE SO HOT WHEN YOURE COCKY...i cant wait till he gets all emotional about his wife being a traitor/ass/disgusting cow...

TV Guide Online's The Watercooler thought he looked uncomfortable and out-of-place.
:P

verdantheart said:
TV Guide Online's The Watercooler thought he looked uncomfortable and out-of-place.
That's exactly how I felt.... he looked so out of place.... I just rewatched the eppy and it still makes me laugh.

MVhunny said:
OMG I KNOW..when he was talking about the computer program "he" created, i was like OMG YOU ARE SO HOT WHEN YOURE COCKY...i cant wait till he gets all emotional about his wife being a traitor/ass/disgusting cow...
lol i felt the same way....Yummy! hehe. He's a lot more attractive when he has confidence!

i actually thought he played the scene really well - he seemed arrogant and cocky - just what the hacker guy would be!!! (y) and it makes a change from bog standard vaughn. :smiley:

I thought he looked hilarious - I am all about fantasizing about Vaughn as much as the next person (unless maybe that person is jems :D ) - but I thought he looked really goofy. As I wrote somewhere else, I was waiting for everything to come to a screeching halt while the whole club turned to look at the guy who doesn't belong...maybe it's because I have gotten used to his character, but I thought he looked so uptight!! :P Syd, however, has got that tough look down. Loved the dreads. (y)

I loved their gothic look especially Sydney, she definitely looked really good and confident đź‘Ť Vaughn looked yummy although I have a feeling he felt a little bit weird with all the make-up especially the eye-liiner! ;) Loved his lip piercing though, sexy! :sigh: :kiss:

Syd looked very very very hot indeed. I didn't think that Vaughn looked out of place. Who ever researched that particular scene , the industrial gothic look got it spot on , as i am very very much into that scene. ^_^ .

Rinda said:
I am all about fantasizing about Vaughn as much as the next person (unless maybe that person is jems :D )
Or a lot more, if the next person is verdantheart!
:lol:

verdantheart said:
It is really funny how many different perspectives can come from the same scene. I personally felt that Gothic!Vaughn was sexy and was entirely confident. I thought he came across as cocky and arrogant. . . the scene was too short for me.

i thought the scene was hysterical... vaughn in eye liner! haha they should put him in disguise more often, syd and vaughn make a cute goth couple! let's see what else they can come up with for them haha

jems said:
i actually thought he played the scene really well - he seemed arrogant and cocky - just what the hacker guy would be!!! (y) and it makes a change from bog standard vaughn. :smiley:
i totally agree..i loved his arragance!!! maybe just cuz i was glad he was...DOING SOMETHING!

verdantheart said:
So that means he's just being his regular self! :P

I thought that he looked like a fool (more than usual!) at the club. I wanted to yank those rings off of his face! :devil:

And what was with that attitude when talking with Cypher? It was so unconvincing! :lame:

:angelic:

thought that he looked like a fool (more than usual!) at the club. I wanted to yank those rings off of his face! 

And what was with that attitude when talking with Cypher? It was so unconvincing! 

OK, so you're member #1 of the anti-Vaughn club or what???? :blink:

I thought he was sexy, I just love bad boys and the piercing....ummmmm

verdantheart said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't think he could pull that outfit off... He looked totally out of place. If I was in that club I would be suspicious and think he was a narc or something :D

But everybody is of course entitled to their own opinion, I would for example like Sark to wear the same outfit :D :woot:

i didnt think he looked out of place...i thought he did a good job! i thought lauren sort of had NO IDEA what she was doing.

Back