Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Vaughns dying words

Discussion in 'Creative Writing & Arts' started by S&V_Together, Mar 17, 2003.

Tags:
  1. S&V_Together

S&V_Together Rocket Ranger

Okay,I stayed up half the night thinking of how I could write about Vaughn telling Sydney he loved her. Than I remember 'Truth Takes Time' and well here's what I came up with. Please reply

Before the Mission @ CIA headquaters

"Wiess, can I talk to you for a second" Vaughn said as he was heading into a private room. Wiess follwed him "Whats up man?", all Vaughn could do was remove a valvet box from his coat pocket,"This". Handing the box to Wiess, he looked at it and a smile came upon his face,"Your going to ask Sydney to marry you?You guys just started dating". Vaughn smiled,"I know, but I love her and I want to ask her and if she doesnt want to get married right away than that's okay. But as long as she knows how much I love her is really all that matters to me." Wiess handed back the box to Vaughn,"Good luck man". After seeing Wiess leave Vaughn looked at the box and thought,'this is it I'm going to ask the woman I love to marry me.'

In the stairway

Vaughn and Sark were fighting,Vaughn got a couple of punches in before Sark threw him down the stairs. Vaugnn landed on his head,making a slight cut above his eye. The next thing he saw was Sark pointing the gun at him. Than before Vaughn could do anything,"Time to die agent Vaughn" Sark pulled the trigger.
    Sydney saw it all happen,she saw Vaughn hit is head, she saw Sark shoot the man she loved. Sydeny shot at Sark,making him drop his gun. She ran down to Vaughn calling his name, "Vaughn Vaughn". She helped him sit up,quickly opening his jacket she could see the blood start to pour out of his chest.
    "Vaughn your going to be okay. Dad, Vaughn's been shot I need help" She said into her mic. Vaughn coughed than slowly started to talk,"Syd I need you to go"
    All she could do was shake her head,"Im not leaving you". Sydney applied pressure to his wond trying to keep him alive,but it didn't help. He had lost to much blood. She kissed his forehead,than curled up beside him, holding him in her lap trying to at least keep him awake while help came.
    "Sydney,there's something I have to tell you",she qucikly looked down at him adn thought to herself 'this is it, the man I love is going to die,just like Danny'.
    "Vaughn,shh save your breath we can talk when we get back home".She wiped his forhead,removing the sweat. But Vaughn insisted that he tell her for he had a feeling that he wasent going to make it out of the stariway alive.
    "Sydney there's something I want you to have."Using most of his strength he reached for his inside pocket and handed her the valvet box. She opened it,and inside was a beautiful diamond ring.'Vaughn, oh my god".
    "Sydney, I was going to ask you tonight at dinner but I dont see that happening,(He coughs)so Sydney would you give me the honor by becoming my wife?" Vaughn carefully slipped on the ring as she nodded her head. She leaned down and kissed him, and as she pulled her head back he whispered "Sydney I love you, and remember that I always will". With that he closed his eyes. Sydney started to cry,"I love you too. Vaughn Vaughn... dont die on me please dont die."After a few minuted of crying,Sydney checked for a pulse but he was gone. She couldn't beleive that the man she loved, the man that had just said that he loved her,the man that had just proposed to her had died. It all happened to soon.....

1 Month later...

They had a funeral for Vaughn, Syndey was there with her father who held her close. Sydney still wore the engagement ring that Vaughn had given her moments before he died. It was a nice funeral, his mother was there and Sydney intorduced herself to her. After the funeral they went for lunch talking about the good times with Vaughn."Were you and Michael involved?" his mother asked, Sydney couldn't lie to her. She held out her hand and showed his mother the ring and said,"After being shot I was holding him and he told me that he loved me than he asked me to marry him. I didnt want to believe that he was going to die and because I loved him so much I accepted." They both smiled,and than staring at eachother not knowing what to say.

Later than night Sydney was at home alone, sitting in front of her fire place when she got a phone call. "Miss Bristow, this is doctor Brumby we have the results of your test. Congradualtions Miss Bristow you about 8 weeks pregnet."Syndney was speachless, and all she could say was thank you. She hung up the phone and went back to the couch,looking at a picture of her and Vaughn she started to cry, as she was lost in her own though 'The man I love is dead,he proposed to me the day he died and now I'm pregnet with his child'.
    As she thought about it more, she realized that even though Vaughn was dead,she would have the baby to remind her of him.

So tell me what you think, I didn't want to kill Vaughn but at least it kinda ends happy. Please reply.

2. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

omg omg this is too sad im going to cry make vaughn come back :( :( :(

3. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

Oh! Gosh don't do this to people! *Crying* Very good though, and very unique.

4. ohhh so sweet!!! eekkk.. sooo sad too :D luv it!
    --Mandy :angel;

5. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

I know im going to cry I can read stuff about vaughn dying its just too hard

6. spywolf

spywolf Wicked Writer

Good story, :tear: I usually don't like the ones where Vaughn dies, but this one was definitally good.

7. shakila

shakila Rocket Ranger

ooo that was so sad.. it was good.ooo no vaughn poor syd :(

8. AliasFan4eva

AliasFan4eva Rocket Ranger

OMG! I am crying! That was good but I wish Vaughn hadn't died! You shouldn't being killing off the hottest man on the planet! LOL JK! You're awesome!!! KEep it up! ~CP~

9. S&V_Together

Thanks so much for the replys, I was thinking of bringing him back but I decied not too. Like the story says she now has the baby to remind her of him....honestly I was starting to cry writitng it. I love Vaughn..

Maybe someday I will add on another chapter telling about the birth of the baby and how Vaughn's ghost is there helping Sydney.
    Sounds alittle like the x-files...lol

thanks again

10. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

omgosh!!!!! how can u do that to him!?!?!@!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? he died and now shes pregnant?!!?!?!?!!? oh man u r so cruel......::crys::

11. S&V_Together

I know, Im cruel.......im sorry. I've never made a character die and well it was either Vaughn or Sydney. Sorry for all ytou Vaughn lovers, i mean i love him too......dont worry
    thruth takes time remember.........hint hint

thanks again for the replys

12. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

I KNEW someone going to do a fic of this. I KNEW it. And you did a great job at it.

13. btvaughn

btvaughn Rocket Ranger

Wow...I'm definitely about to start crying! Poor, poor Vaughn and Syd too! I hope the baby looks like Vaughn...at least that'll be ok...

14. AliasBabe12

AliasBabe12 Rocket Ranger

THis is tooo sad im bout to cry wait i already am :( but the storyline is really good yeah i hope the baby looks like Vaughn too

15. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

Oh this is such a good story!! Except, you spelled wound wrong...not like I'm complaing though, sorry! I hope you do write a sequel, this was really good! Argh...back to homework land... :(

16. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

CRYING LIKE A BABY! THIS WAS SO SWEET!

17. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! why did i read this story? I hate when Vaughn or syd dies. That made me cry, i'm such an emotinal person.
    Okay, i'm fine. It was a god story though. :(

18. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

Sorry i cant spell i meant GOOD story. lol

19. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

eH, I don't really mind when a character dies....I guess it just depends on the type of person you are.

20. S&V_Together

Thanks for the reply's i apperiate them.....and as soon as i come up with a good idea for a seaqul i will be sure to write one.