Vaughns dying words

WOW, thanks for the replys....but im having alittle bit of a problem.

In order for me to keep going with this story im going to need some ideas, so if you would like a seqaul (sorry if the spelling is wrong) for this story, add some ideas or e-mail me at Chickee15@hotmail.com for send them to me. I have some ideas of my own but i would like to read what other ppl think.

Thanks again :D

Wow thats just so depressing. Why did I read this...the title just dragged me in here though. Man :::sniff sniff:::
Good job writing it though. Need somemore....need Vaughn Alive!

I'm lost, I keep on thinking that I should bring Vaughn back but im not sure how I would do that. So if you have any ideas let me know....oh and one more thing should Sydney's baby be a boy or girl? And I need names..thnaks :D

LOL...well i guess its settled, I shall bring him back :D and I'll make the baby a boy and maybe name him danny. Now that i've decied that I hope that you all are happy, i know i am :smiley: but there's still one problem....how should i bring him back? I mean they put him in the grave.....any ideas??????????

S&V_Together said:
I mean they put him in the grave.....any ideas??????????
or did they? hmmmmmm..... :P

And that would be just wrong to name the kid Danny it would be like naming it Noah or Alice.

Im going to wait and see, if there are more replys with peopple wanting me to write a sequal...than I will more than likely do it.

thanks

Back