Vaughns dying words

please writ a sequel it was really good. Take part of what they did with Sydney for the beginging of season 3 please send a pm

This seriously made me cry. This was so good. Sorry it took me a while to find it, but it's excellent. And um...YES bring Vaughn back. We need him. I loved the ending though. Syd's pregant. This is so good. If you do decide to update, may I have a pm? Thank you (y) :D

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

This story was very sweet and romantic, but, how could you kill off Vaughn. He is a central part of both the story and the program itself. The story has lost a part of itself without Michael.

*Hey*

Oh my gosh!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: That story just broke my heart!! :( why do you people do this to me????Great Story....sad.... but good

*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
:angel2:

that was sooo sad"tear" tear" i cant wait for teh next 1 but can i be on ur pm and plz bring vaungh bak and make the baby b a boy but i dont really no wut u should call the baby but PLZ BRING VAUNGH BACK!!!!!

Syd should have a boy and name him Micheal William after Vaughn and his dad

Maybe Vaughn dieing could be a step up like it was for show so he could deep undercover for some mission but couldn't tell anyone about it . or something like that

Back