Vaughn's Gaurdian Angels

I know I know, you guys are so gonna hate me for this, and you have no idea how sorry I am. but the weekend will be here soon and I won't have to deal with as many things, so you'll have your mission this friday, that's right tomorrow. I know you guys are starting to loose faith in me but hang in there it'll be up soon!

hey, LT, don't worry about it! :smiley:

i mean....we have lives, so don't worry!

(okay so most of us have lives...i don't, but hey!)

Attention all VGA’s:
Here’s your next mission, again sorry it took me so long.

Handlers:
You’ll be sent to Nepal and you are to carefully inspect, get samples and take pictures of a secret project that’s in development. The French government is developing some sort of weapon at this facility and I want copies of all plans that can possibly be found. By the way the security there is rumored to be very tight.

Double Agents:
In Paris, France it will be your urgent mission and do this as fast as possible to defuse a bomb at this location: Rue De Crussol 4315, it has exactly 40 hours left, please hurry!

Agents:
You’re going to Dublin, Ireland where you are to find a chip. The chip is located at: Johnstown Court 311. One small problem is that the owner’s cat swallowed the chip and you will have to get it somehow. Killing is fine as long as you bring back only the chip.

and have fun and good luck!

this may sound stupid but this is my first mission and I am completely clueless as to what to do..I am an agent and I dont get what I am supposed to be doing? sorry for my stupidity!

oooooooooo, can I join this and be a double agent please??? 
of course, we'd be happy to have you join, i'll send a pm with details.

------------
this may sound stupid but this is my first mission and I am completely clueless as to what to do..I am an agent and I dont get what I am supposed to be doing? sorry for my stupidity!
don't insult yourself, you're not stupid and yes this does seem very complicated, but did you get my pm?

LightTraveller said:
Attention all VGA’s:
Here’s your next mission, again sorry it took me so long.

Handlers:
You’ll be sent to Nepal and you are to carefully inspect, get samples and take pictures of a secret project that’s in development. The French government is developing some sort of weapon at this facility and I want copies of all plans that can possibly be found. By the way the security there is rumored to be very tight.

Double Agents:
In Paris, France it will be your urgent mission and do this as fast as possible to defuse a bomb at this location: Rue De Crussol 4315, it has exactly 40 hours left, please hurry!

Agents:
You’re going to Dublin, Ireland where you are to find a chip. The chip is located at: Johnstown Court 311. One small problem is that the owner’s cat swallowed the chip and you will have to get it somehow. Killing is fine as long as you bring back only the chip.

and have fun and good luck!
Rue De Crussol 4315, ok got it. steph? lets goooooooooo!

omg corinne, you're back! for good, i hope!

okay...so theres an LCD display with a timer...we still have 12 hours...

um....wires...lotsa wires.... we gotsa blue, blue-red, black, white, blue-white, green, red-green, brown, purple, whte-black.... i think thats it.

Corinne, do u see anymore?

Back