Vaughn's Gaurdian Angels

WellsLansborough said:
If I may ask... may I join?
YES!!
:welcome:

LT will add you some time...but do you wanna be a Handler, Agent or Double Agent...

as Lauren says...we need Handlers... ;)

and finally... (again) :welcome:

whenever LT posts a new mission.

ill be gone til the end of july and most likely not on AA, so please dont think im slacking off. i'll be back, i promise!!

I am so sorry I havent been in here for ages because I have been gone on vacation and everything and I wont be back for awhile so I am sorry if I am MIA for awhile, but I will be back!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Attention to everyone!</span>
I am terribly sorry, but as of now there will no longer be a team Vaughn, unless someone else wants to take over. I don’t have the time, effort or will to continue with this thread. It was fun while it lasted and I hope this doesn’t change your feelings towards me, I really tried.

My deepest apologies again, please forgive me and enjoy yourself in other Michael Vaughn threads.

If you have any concerns or issues relating to this please feel free to pm me.

Bye, will miss you guys
(n) :bye: :sorry: :rockon:

soooryy! ive been lik MIA for months!!! hope i'm still on the list! welcome to all the new agents! oh no! no more team vaughn!!!! heeeeeeeeelp me! someone please take over!

well, i guess this is a bad time to wanna come back and join vga again huh? hey corrine, why dont YOU take over?? godness knows u luv vaughn enough....

btw lighttraveller, u did a great job... thanks man :D

Back