Vaughn's Gaurdian Angels

lool duh! im stoopid! so there isnt much vaughn stuff to say... i just need season three dvds :(... lukily i can get them as soon as they are out in the usa thanks to my brother :D

hi..:smiley: sorry i've been away for a while, our computer got a virus... :angry: it costed about 200 € to fix it....viruses are SO annoying! off topic i know. sorry. just wanted to let you know..

wow! i never knew about this thread !!!! may i join please??? :P

that really sucks about your computer fridolina, mine wasn't working for a couple days but thankfully it wasn't a virus

i know...viruses are so annoying. i mean, what's the point with them? and who makes them anyway??? and WHY? you're lucky it wasn't a virus, thay can be really hard to get rid of.. :angry:

good that you found this thread, i havn't been here a long time eather... we're both newbies... ;) (y)

Hey can I join?

I'm definitely on his team. I'm so tired of all the Vaughn bashing. I'm launching my own crusade to defend his character to all those god awful Vaughn bashers. I don't think I could watch the show without him.

Hey, can I join too? :smiley: Pleases?

Vaughn bashers must use their imaginations a lot, cos I can't believe they can actually find stuff to bash <_< And bashing on appearance is shallow and pathetic, since he's the hottest guy in the world... almost :P

hey guys, sorry I left you there for a while but I've just been dealing with some issues at home and haven't any free time, but now that I do I've decided to help bring back Team Vaughn, with help of Corinne ans Steph.

So to all you newbies what would you like to be, handler, double agent, or agent?

Hey, can i please be an AGENT!
IT WILL B SO COOL
I LOVE MV

LightTraveller said:
That's right, I decided there's a desperate need for a Vaughn team(VGA). It's somewhat like the other teams but yet different because we work for Vaughn. There's always positions to be filled so ask and you shall recieve. missions
:woot: are posted regularly, usually once a week, and when you've finished your mission you recieve a halo.

Vaughn's assistent: LightTraveller(me)
Vaughn's secretaries:cute_as_candy and vaughnsmyguy

Handlers:
yum_yum_sark_&_vaughn
vaughn_sarkie
amisha
Eponine Arwen
Sarah Vartan
cg's-gal 72687
vartan-lova(4 halos)
SPYnish*
MVgirl
Vartanbabe
trinity_gc
AlexBristow03
spy_girl21
Wellslansborough

Double Agents:
Karlee
aliasgirlie
Sydney Bristow 2300844
alias luver
kouk
allykins(3 halos)
The_Other_Sydney
MVhunny
fridolina
Syd_Vaughn_4ver
sammi

Agents:
Syd&Vaughn-4Ever
Alias Fan Gillian
i love you mv
jems
AlIaSMVLuVa
Vaughnandsyd4eva(1 halo)
ILoveVaughn627
lovealias
Meagan
Flowr99
always welcome to more people, to join just post in the thread or pm me.
[post="649429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Back